Houston TX thread

Boy C

SPC
Daps
HOUSTON -

Officials shut down all northbound lanes on a section of the 610 West Loop after a major crash.

Officials said an 18-wheeler overturned on 610 at Highway 59, blocking traffic trying to get onto the Southwest Freeway.

GOsKceC.jpg

:whew:

Traffic at the spur of 59 & 610 is already bad enough. Imagine morning rush hour + this 18-wheeler accident.

Edit: Just over-heard somebody say it was ethanol on the truck :russ:
Got that shyt shut down

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:whew: I know there were plenty of pissed off people this morning.

:stopitslime:Now lets see how many people try and use this as an excuse for being late.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:whew: I know there were plenty of pissed off people this morning.

:stopitslime:Now lets see how many people try and use this as an excuse for being late.

:deadmanny:

So many people here are late this morning. I was 30 minutes early :patrice:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I fear the repercussions this will have on the Metro bus system. :wow:

Metro Lift (we have an employee who is disabled who takes the metro lift) already called to say he'll be running late.

:beli:Company wide email just went out, much to my chagrin. All tardies will be waived this morning. nikkas about to eat.

lol.

My boss is out today and so is the CEO.. I wanna go do some errands :damn:
Just can't leave because I'm a mile away from the accident. Every street will be bogged down :angry:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Looking at the real time bus tracking app my bus will be on time but three 53s are running almost back to back to back. :wow:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my wife dropped our kids off in bellaire at school... she was stuck in the traffic for about 45 mins.....

i wasnt tho

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Razoo's in the Fountain Goes Hard too

place to live: more black people inside the loop near the third ward. stay inside of 610 in that area and you should be cool.

places to eat that are reasonably priced:

breakfast klub
pappasitos
pappadeuxs
mama's
good company seafood
good company bar-b-que
pappa's bar-b-que

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Get to Work Early Brehs....:steviej:

HOUSTON -

Officials shut down all northbound lanes on a section of the 610 West Loop after a major crash.

Officials said an 18-wheeler overturned on 610 at Highway 59, blocking traffic trying to get onto the Southwest Freeway.

GOsKceC.jpg

:whew:

Traffic at the spur of 59 & 610 is already bad enough. Imagine morning rush hour + this 18-wheeler accident.

Edit: Just over-heard somebody say it was ethanol on the truck :russ:
Got that shyt shut down

Boy C

SPC
Daps
God.. it's 10:00 AM and people are still not here. People are just starting to arrive (like right now as I type) and they say traffic is still horrible. I wonder how long this will take to die down.

I wanna go to some damn errands. Bisssonnet, Bellaire, Beechnut, Fournace, S. Rice, Chimeny Rock, Newcastle, 610, 59, everything is all jacked up :sadcam:

Edit: Just went outside. Holy shyt! Lines of cars everywhere :russ:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Hope it clears up by 4....I have to get home.

God.. it's 10:00 AM and people are still not here. People are just starting to arrive (like right now as I type) and they say traffic is still horrible. I wonder how long this will take to die down.

I wanna go to some damn errands. Bisssonnet, Bellaire, Beechnut, Fournace, S. Rice, Chimeny Rock, Newcastle, 610, 59, everything is all jacked up :sadcam:

Edit: Just went outside. Holy shyt! Lines of cars everywhere :russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Just got into downtown on the 53. Besides a little traffic at Richmond @ Weslayan we did good. Bus right on time.