Houston TX thread

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
drink was live o...tonight is compound..i will have white and grey kenny cole shirt grey chinos and black n grey damier lv's (old school) come fukk wit me if u want to catch dat fade neega (worldstar)

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
So wayne went on this epic rant last night..he said Miami heat got him banned from all Nba events that's why he wasn't at allstar. He said fukk bron, she-wade, and Miami, and Nba..then he said he smashed bosh wife...him and drake performed bytches love me right after that

Busta was there...he performed..meek mill was there ...he performed..j.Cole was on stage but did not perform

Drake bought drinks for the crowd

Baby gave a speech about squashing all the rumors about Drake leaving YMCB..said it was false and they gonna continue to feed the streets..concert was great..

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So wayne went on this epic rant last night..he said Miami heat got him banned from all Nba events that's why he wasn't at allstar. He said fukk bron, she-wade, and Miami, and Nba..then he said he smashed bosh wife...him and drake performed bytches love me right after that

Busta was there...he performed..meek mill was there ...he performed..j.Cole was on stage but did not perform

Drake bought drinks for the crowd

Baby gave a speech about squashing all the rumors about Drake leaving YMCB..said it was false and they gonna continue to feed the streets..concert was great..

:ahh: Wayne and Drake heel tag team of the year. :ahh:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
We rode thru fetish aroud 2:30...$100 to get in???:rudy:

How was it?

Fetish was super turned up on Saturday night I walked in there like :ooh:

Allstar weekend was fun as hell but I'm glad it's over I think I got a combined 3 hours of sleep between Saturday and Sunday lol. Last night after the 2 Chainz/Future party @ The Venue we fell thru that Worldstar Penthouse shyt but didnt go in.

Did anybody go to the Rick Ross/Gucci Mane party @ Isis? I heard it was like 10 people there @ 12:30am.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Thought I would share a pic or 2 from the concert

2ce6vx0.jpg