Houston TX thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm going to grooves i Should picked another club :damn:

I wonder how many dollars worth of stuff was stolen from the galleria today

By boy was at grooves yesterday. My initial connect at Drink is saying everything it's air right and can't get me in...new management is handling stuff tonight. I'm heading to Washington ave with another friend that and coming back when my boy 2chainz comes through and gets me in...no lie :win:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hadn't planned on going out this weekend at all due to illness, but I got some gifted lower level tix to the Rising Stars game Friday night, and went to Jam Session too.
300ej2c.jpg

6xwzf7.jpg

On the way to catching a cab from the game, we saw Michael Jordan with his boo thang outside a hotel. Lot's of instahoes and professional boppers in hotel lobbies, but security was putting in work trying to push them out.
2505sw7.jpg

Our cab driver turned out to be an NBA player from the 80s who just finished kicking it with Charles Barkley cause they are old buddies. He was talking about how TNT wanted to do a special on him, but he didn't feel comfortable talking about his story. I asked for his name it turns out he was the first NBA player banned due to that booger sugar and played for the Jazz and the Hawks. He kept on talking about how he was offered a coaching job but he really enjoys driving a cab and would rather do this. Found him on wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Drew_(basketball) )

I live kinda close to the Galleria area and I feel like I'm jailed in with traffic:(
I should've stocked up on more groceries to avoid all this craziness.

Ya'll be safe out tonite.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Was @ the Galleria, mad packed in there. Saw 2 Chainz, Waka Flaka, LeBron, Ne-yo, some broad from Love and Hip Hop, and Big Tigga. Some of the women were looking extra right :ohlawd: There was so much ass everywhere :whew:

The Jordan XX8 Dare to Fly thing was cool. Overall it was cool day at the mall.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Yo who the fukk was at that LV store? Was wondering why all the crowd was there. I heard 2 Chainz then I heard it was Trinidad James

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Just left Roxy about an hour ago..ran into Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook..managed to get Westbrooks pic

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live kinda close to the Galleria area and I feel like I'm jailed in with traffic:(
I should've stocked up on more groceries to avoid all this craziness.

Ya'll be safe out tonite.

i live in the heart of the galleria,,,,, im trapped,,

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at dreams and that shyt was a movie! If you were there you probably saw me I had on the red and blue Henley long sleeve and was up stairs in the corner

Police shut it down tho smh

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:takedat: Brehs, brehs, brehs :ohlawd::whew:

:to:But I'm at work now, straight off the streets. I know I smell like alcohol, weed, and ass, I sprayed some Gucci Guilty but I don't think its doing much for me.

Anyway Round 3 tonight!