Houston TX thread

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
The dunk contest last night was weak, so was the jam session the night before.

Luckily for me none of ya'll will be at the actual game and I don't go out so I don't have to sorry about seeing ya'll tonight. :mjpls:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The dunk contest last night was weak, so was the jam session the night before.

Luckily for me none of ya'll will be at the actual game and I don't go out so I don't have to sorry about seeing ya'll tonight. :mjpls:

:shaq: I'll be at the game, where you sitting?

not enough pics in here. i'm living vicariously thru yall.

Check indmix, shyt be to live to be trying to take pictures. Gotta leave that to the "professionals"

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, houston was on some other shyt last night :ohlawd:

Traffic a bytch tho

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I didnt do nothing until yesterday. Friday night I caught up on some much needed sleep. Yesterday I went to the Galleria around 11:30 for what was supposed to be a quick trip to Neiman Marcus, that turned into a 4 hour trip due to traffic, it took me 40 minutes to find a damn parking spot but it was cool I met DMC, (from Run DMC) Kevin Durant, Wale, Lance Gross, and some more nikkas I cant remember. A lot of bad bytches in the Gallo yesterday

Last night we went to that YMCMB party at Warehouse live which was cool Rick Ross came thru and performed along with Ace Hood however, the party was for Birdman (his birthday party)and this nikka aint say a word lol he just sat in VIP and smoked and chilled. We hit Fetish afterwards and it was stupid packed but last night was cool overall.

Tonight, shid I got tickets for that Gucci Mane and Rick Ross show but wifey just came up on some Future/2Chainz tickets too so it looks like we bout to turn up again tonight.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I didnt do nothing until yesterday. Friday night I caught up on some much needed sleep. Yesterday I went to the Galleria around 11:30 for what was supposed to be a quick trip to Neiman Marcus, that turned into a 4 hour trip due to traffic, it took me 40 minutes to find a damn parking spot but it was cool I met DMC, (from Run DMC) Kevin Durant, Wale, Lance Gross, and some more nikkas I cant remember. A lot of bad bytches in the Gallo yesterday

Last night we went to that YMCMB party at Warehouse live which was cool Rick Ross came thru and performed along with Ace Hood however, the party was for Birdman (his birthday party)and this nikka aint say a word lol he just sat in VIP and smoked and chilled. We hit Fetish afterwards and it was stupid packed but last night was cool overall.

Tonight, shid I got tickets for that Gucci Mane and Rick Ross show but wifey just came up on some Future/2Chainz tickets too so it looks like we bout to turn up again tonight.

We rode thru fetish aroud 2:30...$100 to get in???:rudy:

How was it?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Onyx was charging $200 to get in around 2am, last night. I took that loss :ohlawd:, well worth it though.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:shaq: I'll be at the game, where you sitting?

Check indmix, shyt be to live to be trying to take pictures. Gotta leave that to the "professionals"

I work there so I'll be all over the building.

Alicia Keys is practicing right now, she's beautiful but her ass/hips is overrated.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Onyx was charging $200 to get in around 2am, last night. I took that loss :ohlawd:, well worth it though.

:myman: I told my boy that we should been there when they were charging $80. I know that Onyx was off the hook last night. Dude failed on his club connects last night, like I told he would :lolbron: Ended up on Washington ave and it was live.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:myman: I told my boy that we should been there when they were charging $80. I know that Onyx was off the hook last night. Dude failed on his club connects last night, like I told he would :lolbron: Ended up on Washington ave and it was live.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

What you got up tonight?