Houston TX thread

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
People pinning money to their clothes on their birthday, to let random strangers know its their birthday, so they can acknowledge the person with more money for their clothes... :lolbron:......genius...maybe a lil ratchet...still intriguing..........never seen this phenonmenon anywhere else.....??

Never seen guys do it though...only women and children out here............

images

*looks for safety pin* :beli:
i didn't know you were in H-town too Newworld :thumbsup:

anyways just dropping the reggae fest link here http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...-reggae-festival-whos-going.html#.UXibZxe-psI

^check it out y'all

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
People pinning money to their clothes on their birthday, to let random strangers know its their birthday, so they can acknowledge the person with more money for their clothes... :lolbron:......genius...maybe a lil ratchet...still intriguing..........never seen this phenonmenon anywhere else.....??

Never seen guys do it though...only women and children out here............

images

*looks for safety pin* :beli:
be4 i had the legal battle to get custody of my lil boy...

whenever i got em...we goto the mall...stores or somethin...he was like 3-4 at the time..

he would ask for money to get some cookies or some shyt.n i sit at a table..til he get back..near by..

the 10 bucks i gave em...done turned into like 200 dollars...he give me the 10....back...then be like lets goto game stop...i was to busy laughin to even get mad at em..

be4 we even leave the store he got like 3-400 bucks in 10s n 20s..

and it be some fine ass women doin it too...

he did it with a girlfriend a couple of times...they go make a quick run...im outside or somethin...be4 he leave he pins some money on em...her dumb ass put 50 on em...not knowin his birthday came in went..

they comeback..he got a gang of money...she go u aint doin nuthin for lil wreck bday...i go huh..she go today his birthday

he in the corner like :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

im goin:beli::beli:

that shyt works big time with lil kids...i crack up when is see grown ass adults..doin it...

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I'm comin home next week :smugbiden:

Been living in Minneapolis for 6 months, shyt wack.

frenchys :russ:
Timmy Chan :krs:
Thelma's BBQ :yayo:
Shipleys's :yes:

Can't wait to ride down westheimer

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Sup with that dude who killed himself with his AR-15 at Bush Airport :whoa:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
HOUSTON -

The man who shot and killed himself at Bush Intercontinental Airport has been identified as Carnell Marcus Moore of Beaumont, Texas.

Sources told KPRC Local 2 that Moore, 29, had an AR-15 assault rifle and also had some kind of note with him at 1:35 p.m. Thursday when he entered Bush Intercontinental Airport.

Police sources said Moore walked in before the security checkpoint, fired a shot into the ceiling and then allegedly shot himself.

The incident happened near the ticketing counter in the pre-screening area of Terminal B of the busy airport.

Read more: http://www.click2houston.com/news/h...port/-/1735978/19990090/-/cf23nx/-/index.html

It's not "that" cold but yeah. Definitely a temp. change over the span of like 5 hours :houston:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Any apartment recommendations? Talkin med center/galleria areas along that SW/W region of the 610 loop. I always hear general rule of thumb that you get what you pay for so i figure the best ones will prob be them 'luxury apartments'.. but still, any hidden gems or standouts that yall would point too?

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any apartment recommendations? Talkin med center/galleria areas along that SW/W region of the 610 loop. I always hear general rule of thumb that you get what you pay for so i figure the best ones will prob be them 'luxury apartments'.. but still, any hidden gems or standouts that yall would point too?

check out pavillion place at 59 and fountainview/renwick

imt residentials website has rates and there is another apt complex at 59 and chimney rock

they arevery well priced for the area,, clean,safe and etc,,,

it borders a huge hispanic part of town which is poorer but these apts have guards at the gates 24hrs a day screening who is trying to come in.....

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
check out pavillion place at 59 and fountainview/renwick

imt residentials website has rates and there is another apt complex at 59 and chimney rock

they arevery well priced for the area,, clean,safe and etc,,,

it borders a huge hispanic part of town which is poorer but these apts have guards at the gates 24hrs a day screening who is trying to come in.....

:wow: :wow: :wow:

dap+rep