Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Peeped the stats and the final score and wow, this team is so embarrassing. Pep, Mills, and Warhop (OL coach) shouldn’t return next season. I can rock with Lovie, but they need a DC and OC and preferably someone seasoned but from outside of their comfort zone. Looking at the Commanders stats, there wasn’t even anything mind blowing, it’s just that the Texans were SO bad. Those picks are gonna be outstanding.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Peeped the stats and the final score and wow, this team is so embarrassing. Pep, Mills, and Warhop (OL coach) shouldn’t return next season. I can rock with Lovie, but they need a DC and OC and preferably someone seasoned but from outside of their comfort zone. Looking at the Commanders stats, there wasn’t even anything mind blowing, it’s just that the Texans were SO bad. Those picks are gonna be outstanding.

We lost and the Browns lost. Damn good day for the tank.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Everything is going according to plan. Waited until 8 losses and game 11 to game the switch. They still won’t win many games, but they MAY look more competent.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I think at best 6 of these current Texans player with Deshaun. None of these other guys should give a shyt about him coming back. They should be drawing personal foul penalties again him every single possession.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Cowboys and Chiefs are gonna blow the doors completely off the Texans the next two weeks. Gonna be a bloodbath.