Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I’ll give Pep props for putting together a gameplan for a two QB system that was actually working, but when the game was on the line in the red zone, he reverted right back to his crappy ways and cost them. I don’t know how you have two Rex Burkhead plays inside the 5, including a 4th down play. Then of course the defense let them drive 99 yards down the field. This is why they’re 1-11-1 though. It was a good effort and you can tell they wanted to win, but their closing offensive plays seemed like Caserio called from the headset and said “hey what y’all doing?!?!?” and intentionally tanked.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I’ll give Pep props for putting together a gameplan for a two QB system that was actually working, but when the game was on the line in the red zone, he reverted right back to his crappy ways and cost them. I don’t know how you have two Rex Burkhead plays inside the 5, including a 4th down play. Then of course the defense let them drive 99 yards down the field. This is why they’re 1-11-1 though. It was a good effort and you can tell they wanted to win, but their closing offensive plays seemed like Caserio called from the headset and said “hey what y’all doing?!?!?” and intentionally tanked.

Don’t forget the B2B false starts :russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I ran the game back again and I’m still so disgusted at them getting an INT on like the 8 yard line and not only coming away with zero points, but your final two plays were were Rex Burkhead runs, the latter of which Driskel went the wrong way and basically tried to run over 3 guys.

And

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Royce Freeman is better than Rex Burkhead (shocker)

Mills looked solid outside of that fumble, but I hope that game doesn’t put another battery pack in his fanbase.

Mahomes is so annoying to play against. You could have him sacked on 3rd and 9 and he’ll manage to convert a 14 yard pass.

1-12-1. What a season. Need the Browns to lose some more so we can get the draft and FA going.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
These dudes were really trying to win for a minute, but my goodness that run defense has been so bad. So many one score games and games where they lost in the last minutes. Reminds me of 2010.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pep should’ve been gone like two months ago. We complained about Tim Kelly all that time and Pep got elevated and made Kelly look like a Shanahan or McDaniels with Tom Brady.