Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Probably one of the worst fames ive seen even though the score isn’t that bad lol.
We can talk about how bad the run defense was, but that same defense still had the score 7-3 for a huge stretch of the game. This is one of the worst offenses I can remember. It’s expansion level bad.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
We can talk about how bad the run defense was, but that same defense still had the score 7-3 for a huge stretch of the game. This is one of the worst offenses I can remember. It’s expansion level bad.
Exactly, granted they aren’t throwing the ball because Willis is cheeks, going into the half and it only being 7-3 is a win. Usually the defense comes to each game ready to play (in the 1st half lol) but they run out of gas because the offense is producing absofknlutely nothing.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You almost have to be this bad on purpose. If Caserio’s plan is to get another top pick, he’s doing an outstanding job, and that includes the Browns pick as well.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
And you only win 17-10. Houston is ass a d pretty much tanking and yet you barely won….
They got lucky Tannehill got hurt now and they went up against us and not LITERALLY ANY OTHER team that’s half serious at winning football games.

So what qb prospects are coming out this year that we have to look forward to? :francis:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And you only win 17-10. Houston is ass a d pretty much tanking and yet you barely won….

They got lucky Tannehill got hurt now and they went up against us and not LITERALLY ANY OTHER team that’s half serious at winning football games.

So what qb prospects are coming out this year that we have to look forward to? :francis:
:russ::mjgrin::heh::steviej::youngsabo:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I hate that they’re wasting these dope red helmets and battle red attire against a team that’s clearly gonna blow their doors off. This may be varsity jacket game all over again. They have no shot at winning unless Hurts was getting trashed at Taste or Camp and starts throwing pick 6s all over the place. This will be a homecoming game for him. Our offense is complete trash and I don’t have a single shrewd of confidence in Pep/Mills to make them look competent. This has the makings of a 42-10 game, with that 10 coming in the last 3 minutes of the game. Go Astros though, that’s what’s most important.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The offense finally decides to wake up, so of course the defense has to start being trash. Again, you almost have to be this bad on purpose.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This team shows you every week why they have the record they have. Pierce hadn’t fumbled in weeks and got stripped from behind in the red zone. Cooks catches a great TD, and Kenyon Green was holding on the play. Then on the next play, Mills throws a deep pass but is somewhat rushed doing it, and it’s a red zone INT. This team needs all the picks and coaching they can handle going into next season.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They waited til week ten to bring in a complimentary back. That feels like it was on purpose

I figured Rex Burkhead would be on the chopping block but lmao