Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This should be the final nail in the coffin for the really staunch Mills supporters. They spent all year plastering this analytic stats to boost him up and blaming everyone else but him for any of his shortcomings, and in todays game, even when he had plenty of time to throw the ball, he simply proved he will be a career backup. He missed high, missed low, sometimes it looked like he was playing on a different field than everybody else. I had to question if I needed glasses cause there were points where I questioned who the ball was being thrown to cause of where the ball would land. Hopefully his fans can finally pack it up and go home, so we can focus on a real QB.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That was FAST. They’re in a good position. Bears ain’t drafting Bryce nor Stroud and they’re not trading out of a spot to pass on Carter or Anderson Jr when they have to replace Roquan Smith. There’s a lot of Texans fans online that are pissing their pants when they’re in a great spot right now with their picks and money available.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was FAST. They’re in a good position. Bears ain’t drafting Bryce nor Stroud and they’re not trading out of a spot to pass on Carter or Anderson Jr when they have to replace Roquan Smith. There’s a lot of Texans fans online that are pissing their pants when they’re in a great spot right now with their picks and money available.
they almost certainly are

sanchol33t

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is complete bs, black coaches are never given a chance. Expected to win with that line up. I knew it was over when they didn't pursue another qb and went with david mills. This was the plan from day 1. This should be a bigger story

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

This is complete bs, black coaches are never given a chance. Expected to win with that line up. I knew it was over when they didn't pursue another qb and went with david mills. This was the plan from day 1. This should be a bigger story
They went with Mills based on how he looked towards the end of last season and anticipated him doing well enough to not have to draft a QB. That didn’t work due to Mills regressing like crazy and Pep Hamilton being a terrible OC. Also keep in mind that the Texans had to dig out of cap hell due to O’Brien and his terrible contracts.