Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Somebody needs to post up Watt getting bodied by a wr against the Rams last week :mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Funny thing about this is various local media were mad that they weren’t getting leaks anymore because of that mole Amy Palciac (who was also leaking Jags stuff before she was let go there). They were pissed that the Texans were being tight lipped about things and their favorite mole wasn’t feeding them news anymore, so I’m not buying what McClain is selling here. Easterby had him shook.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
You want to get rid of an actual GM that’s about football, a year and 6 games into his tenure?
Pitre and Metchie looked like good picks. Stingley is tbd since he is hurt but he hasn’t been nearly as good as Sauce which is disappointing

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Not the GM they guy they brought from New England that brought along Easterby ,and also co signed the high school coach.
Oh I don’t even know who that is lmao. I just know Bill O’Brien suggested Easterby to be part of the Texans and now Alabama should never win another title as long as he’s there

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Oh I don’t even know who that is lmao. I just know Bill O’Brien suggested Easterby to be part of the Texans and now Alabama should never win another title as long as he’s there
The gm thats who Im talking about he was cool with Easterby in NE.He probably knew how inept he was and grew tired of his input

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Had ran this game back man the run defense was so embarrassing. The run defense was so terrible, Jacobs was often getting untouched, with guys taking so many bad angles it was ridiculous. The defensive line hardly got pressure on Carr. One play in particular was so awful, he was surrounded, and basically just ducked and weaseled his way out, ran about 4 yards and launches a deep pass for a major completion. They’re currently sitting at the 4th and I think the 6th pick in the draft. They be literally need to use every single one off those picks for this team. All 11 or so picks.