Houston Rockets 2024 Thread - Cocaine Curry and AJ Griffin On Board

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season can't shot he will ruin spacing.
Yeah he needs to keep developmenting. I like him as a prospect but at this point in their career , Eason ain’t better than KJ. He will be one day but not at the moment. Plus I’m keep it real, Eason has a ugly shot imo. Lol his shooting form looks need some refining

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah he needs to keep developmenting. I like him as a prospect but at this point in their career , Eason ain’t better than KJ. He will be one day but not at the moment. Plus I’m keep it real, Eason has a ugly shot imo. Lol his shooting form looks need some refining
Eason needs to come off the bench and I love the team without tate he needs to be traded along with eg

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Lowkey rockets might have one of the fastest rebuilds, just one more bad year and if they can get the final right piece they are fighting for a playoff spot in 2024 season.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
KJ Martin and Eason should get evenly distributed minutes during the season. Both will be beneficial guys.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they're gonna be a lot better than what people think. you can see them trending in the right direction.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They look much improved defensively. Those mental lapse not happening as often as they did last season. It’s only preseason but defense was. A complete afterthought last year and so far looks to be a priority

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nix ain’t it. I guess I got to trust the coaching staff with this one. But I’d rather see the other backup guard get those minutes

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
It's only preseason but when the Rockets went through that turnover streak they have to understand it's okay to run plays and sets.

Silas was out so I understand but when he comes back during the season they can't be having 5, 6 or 7 possessions in a row of turnovers. That's unacceptable.

Also Tari Eason is what I thought he was. I said he was intriguing and man is he a player.

Sengun needs to be more involved on offense and with Jabari & Gordon back they offense won't big down as much like it did last night.

Also I know the fans love Boban but he has to go. He's too slow and doesn't really serve much of a purpose on this team.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silas goin have to stagger KPJ and Green minutes or move Gordon to sixth man because our backup pg situation ain’t looking good