Houston Rockets 2024 Thread - Cocaine Curry and AJ Griffin On Board

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True that. I watched a video that said that Silas wanted "Simplify plays for the young guys because it might be too advanced for them"

:why::dead:

Ime Udoka is like "fukk that. Youth is not an excuse"
Back in May it’s like every interview Udoka had he was poking fun at Silas for how he handled and ran the team. He either thought Silas was lazy to soft it seems. Made fun of him for putting Sengun in deep drop defense, for not running sets, for not taking advantage of KPJ elite catch and shoot numbers. He knows this team should’ve been better. I know it from watching all these games Silas held nobody accountable for their lack of execution and preparation.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Back in May it’s like every interview Udoka had he was poking fun at Silas for how he handled and ran the team. He either thought Silas was lazy to soft it seems. Made fun of him for putting Sengun in deep drop defense, for not running sets, for not taking advantage of KPJ elite catch and shoot numbers. He knows this team should’ve been better. I know it from watching all these games Silas held nobody accountable for their lack of execution and preparation.

100% agree. Same way I felt about Brad Stevens and how he mishandled Tatum and Brown and created so many bad habits for them, and not holding anyone on that team accountable

The irony :francis: :mjlol:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I’ll give stone credit for at least doin the msor during this post harden era. His main job was to accumulate youthful talent and he’s done it.

• KMJ
  • KPJ
  • Jalen Green
  • Sengun
  • Josh Christopher
  • Jabari
  • Tari
  • Amen
  • Whitmore
That’s not even including Garuba and Tyty.

He’s done this in three years, aggressively. I love it. I just wish Silas did a better job developing then (fundamentally and culturally). I hope Stone and Ime don’t go overboard in free agency. Because these dudes(even the castover from the Silas era) need developmental minutes.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man I’ll give stone credit for at least doin the msor during this post harden era. His main job was to accumulate youthful talent and he’s done it.

• KMJ
  • KPJ
  • Jalen Green
  • Sengun
  • Josh Christopher
  • Jabari
  • Tari
  • Amen
  • Whitmore
That’s not even including Garuba and Tyty.

He’s done this in three years, aggressively. I love it. I just wish Silas did a better job developing then (fundamentally and culturally). I hope Stone and Ime don’t go overboard in free agency. Because these dudes(even the castover from the Silas era) need developmental minutes.
Yeah you can absolutely take on the NBA with that team. It basically got everything even if they all don't hit their absolute potential.

The real difficulty though will be keeping everyone. You can tell they all vibe with each other and I'm pretty sure when the winning happens that'll be even more incentive to stay. That's simply a lot of money to manage.