Houston Rockets 2024 Thread - Cocaine Curry and AJ Griffin On Board

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kpj is a good piece but the pg experiment needs to end. the fact that he sacrificed bonus money by sitting out the final game shows he’s willing to do anything get some of those unguaranteed years exercised. Try him as a sixth man. One thing that was clear this year was staggering him and Greens minutes worked. His catch and shoot number were stills lited and he shot better from the floor from flea ge better than anyone on the roster. He has a skillset. He just needs to be utilized properly

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put a non-fraternizing clause in his contract and WE MOVE
Man fukk then ho’s. Down south we treat em how they want to be treated. This ain’t Boston, if a ho want to fukk, let her fukk.

I don’t want to hear nuthin about these ho’s that’s what they there for. Talk to me about winning :gucci:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Great draft by Stone they have their playmaker for the future and point of attack defender

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
free agency going be interested. Still want Tyus Jones or a vet pg. not like a Corey Joseph or Augustine but a real contributing on the court og who’s going to be impactful. Tyus or maybe Schroeder.

I don’t expect much from Whitmore this season at age 18. Hopefully he’s able to develop and become impactful on his rookie deal

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
free agency going be interested. Still want Tyus Jones or a vet pg. not like a Corey Joseph or Augustine but a real contributing on the court og who’s going to be impactful. Tyus or maybe Schroeder.

I don’t expect much from Whitmore this season at age 18. Hopefully he’s able to develop and become impactful on his rookie deal
Tyus on the wizards

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Discipline play alone fromThis group without change should be worth at least 8 more wins. Same for the pistons with Monty. Silas really didn’t lead this young core.

True that. I watched a video that said that Silas wanted "Simplify plays for the young guys because it might be too advanced for them"

:why::dead:

Ime Udoka is like "fukk that. Youth is not an excuse"