House passes Crown Act banning discrimination against Black hairstyles

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's going to end up happening is even less black folks being hired in these places. These companies will just write nikkas off completely.
You do realize law suits exist right?:comeon:

Furthermore, if they werent going to hire you as a black woman with natural hair, or a breh with a fro, or a black man with locs; then they wouldnt have hired you before the act either.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
It's not the government's business to legislate shyt like this.
I can understand it being done based on the texture of one's hair but to also include "style" is too broad.
What's going to end up happening is even less black folks being hired in these places. These companies will just write nikkas off completely.
You def woulda been the nikka to vote against the civil rights act cause of "state rights" and "government intervention"

:russ::mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Welp there's your butta biscuits ladies.

Low Key Biden has positioned a few Black women (mainly married to cacs) to get to the money.

Again mainly butta biscuits but it's better than getting nothing.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
And a month before my wfh ends:ehh:

Now do I keep the nappy fro and be happy or do I go bald to make these cacs happy:patrice: I just got a pay raise and a bonus....

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Basically means you can sue if your office or school has a :mjpls: dress code. so it will be enforced by lawsuits and businesses getting their pockets ran.
As if businesses are going to be sitting ducks. The truth is that some hairstyles are not appropriate for certain businesses.
I get the law about texture but the problematic part is about styles.