House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:dead: Came to say this was the best episode of perhaps the entire show because people were actually acting and showing realistic human emotion but instead I see people hating because there wasn’t enough titties and violence :mjlol:
They aren't fit for HBO viewing :scust:

They need to take that shyt over to Network TV :camby:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
No they don’t? Unless im misremembering, post a link.

All I remember is Cersei saying to up the security of Tommen’s room because Joffrey just got poisoned and when Margarey sneaks in that night Tommen is like “how did you get past the kings guard :dwillhuh:
You gotta rewatch it and see how she came in.

King Maelor the Cruel when he built the Red Keep, had secret entrance ways placed in. Which in HoD Season 1 they literally show Rhaenaya, the "Realms Delight" was using them. That's how she got back in the room when Criston Simp was shocked she left out cause he had no idea of the secret entrances.

Maegery, used the same door way and had a veil on her head. Tommen asked her how she slipped past the guard and she mention a path way or something.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I mean, even in more recent times, in the real world, we let an actor walk up, shoot and kill the President of the United States....

These medieval bums aren't geniuses and they're not living in impenetrable fortresses. Y'all overestimate them.

What keeps the masses in line is fear of retaliation. That's all.
Naw, I’m ok with anybody getting got. That part makes sense.

I was just speaking on the foot speed of characters and logistics. We always get those beautiful zoom outs of Driftmark & Dragostone….and how huge they are. shyt looks like it would take over an hour to get from one end of the castle to the other with all those damn steps.

But we’re to believe that Arryk can make it from the dock to the royal quarters, even tho the guards were most likely alerted while he was still near the docks.

And that Laena, who’s damn near crippled from her labor, can outpace Daemon from their bedroom down to the Pentos beach.

They’re minor things that can be overlooked writing wise, I just find it humorous. Seems to be a more consistent writing device in HoD than in GoT (outside of season 8).

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
HoD than in GoT
HoD ain't got nothing writing wise on GoT 1 to 7.
I hoped this was going to be like Better Call Saul, where the series is GOATED even without BrB but nah...
It's something missing from HoD, idk what. It feels very rushed like they are making it a mini series or something.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
BTW...I'll just say it

this show needs some more titties :hubie:
female nudity becoming more and more of a rare thing in these days. If that bath scene was in season 1 we woulda seen alicent from t*ts to taint. 2024 got us seeing nuffin but back and shoulders :francis:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
HoD ain't got nothing writing wise on GoT 1 to 7.
I hoped this was going to be like Better Call Saul, where the series is GOATED even without BrB but nah...
It's something missing from HoD, idk what. It feels very rushed like they are making it a mini series or something.
It lacks the scale of Got. This show can never be as good as GOT
PPl were nitpicking at GOT...
How did Brianne meet with Sansa and Arya in a world this huge :mjtf:
I mean, it's a fantasy show and a tv show, things are supposed to happen otherwise its boring
i rewatched GOT not so long ago
. Ppl made those "GOT writing was falling off after season 4" after season 8 finished. I dont remember anyone shytting on season 5 and 6 when they aired
Because it was a trend to shyt on Got after season 8 and it god clicks on youtube

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
female nudity becoming more and more of a rare thing in these days. If that bath scene was in season 1 we woulda seen alicent from t*ts to taint. 2024 got us seeing nuffin but back and shoulders :francis:
Aside from the dragon bytch, what major character went nude on GOT? Sure, we got loads of nudity from side characters and extra's but that's about it
But yea, lately hollywood is making erotic thriller movies without nudity. That Kelly rowland movie :mjtf:
Just wait for the next season of euphoria, i guarantee its going to be nothing but dikks in there

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
This.

Not exploring how all these people's actions had effects on the realm as a whole was a big misstep in the later seasons of GoT. I love that we're getting to see that now. It's like how Russia don't report about how the sanctions are ruining their banking system right now.

People hear "blockade" or "sanction" or "tariffs" and its obtuse. But on the ground that shyt can be devastating for the everyday folks.

And think about if a plumber killed one of the President's kids, and the FBI went a rounded up all the plumbers in DC and HUNG THEM FROM THE WALLS OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

Aegon a true dipshyt.
That's the most important part that people need to see. The people are suffering due to the decisions of both the blacks and especially the greens. The blockade is cutting food and supplies off people aren't able to feed themselves or get medicine and the king is going back on his word and hanging his workers in the middle of the street. Ottos words with ink instead of blood is falling on deaf ears and it will be the reason the people eventually turn on the crown.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas killed all the rat catchers and the rats are gonna get worse. Now they gotta hire more rat catchers.

Imagine showing up to work and thinking “cool cool, they finally opened up hiring”. Then the dude who hired you says “nah they just decided to kill everybody, see you tomorrow for your first day on the job and welcome to kings landing!” :mjgrin:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Niccas gotta stop comparing this to GOT (first 5-6 seasons at least) & just enjoy it for what it is & appreciate they ain't just drop the ball completely to where it's almost unwatchable or sum'n & feeding niccas medieval itch.

Say what u want about GOT's latter seasons but dem early seasons, I mean, the bar is fukkin' high as hell, of course it's gonna be hard to reach :gucci: