House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I know, it's krazy! In the OG Game of Thrones, you'd have to kill a 100 men to get near the royal family.

In this series, you throw a hooded cloak on and you become an INVISIBLE ASSASSIN :mjlol:
:russ::hhh:
I mean, Margaery snuck inside Tommen's chambers after Cersei ordered for his room to double the security and be guarded day and night.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Episode title is Rhaenyra the Cruel.

Maegor the Cruel is pretty much the Mad King of their generation. Now she gotta wear that stamp.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
As a nonbookreader I can see why ppl would be upset at her reaction. She didnt scream or shyt while they were killing her child. I think that was probably because she was in shock. Then you got her running down stairs and shyt and not screaming for help at all. It just made no sense. You away from the killers and your in your castle.
I think the show just did a bad job and showing that Haelana is touched/slow or w/e you want to call it though. Seems like that's obviously what they were trying to do for S1. That plus it's been a long gap(season wise) that most ppl probably forgot she slow.
I mean they have made it pretty obvious she is on the spectrum sincer her first scene of the show, whoever hasn't figure that out might be slower than her.

Great episode, can't wait for Harrenhall fukkery next week, glad they are also giving us a pov from the smallfolk.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I'm glad they finally fukking mentioned Alicent and Visery's other son Daeron. That shyt was mad annoying that nobody even mentioned him in season 1.
It was so fukking bizarre specially since they mentioned him in the behind the scenes so from the start they have plans to feature him but couldn't throw even one line in season 1 so people knows he exists?