House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Emma acted her ass off this EP. Was in her absolute bag. :obama:

Should have ended the EP when Eric (Black livery? I don't know :pachaha:) fell on his sword - not that slap, slap, finger/handjob shyt. Could see that coming a mile away. :dead:

Which Dragon was that flying around solo though? :lupe:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
She was a great cast for looking like the young actress that played the character

but yeah her being a grandmother is weird. I can't tell if she's a young grandmother or what (I think she is tho right?)
She had her first kid at like 15 so yeah she's a young grandmother in her early 30s.

This is actually what Game of Thrones would have looked like if they didn't age up. Catelyn in the books is 34.

Last edited:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man something feels off about this show. In the OG Game of Thrones, tons of characters had a strong presence and swagger about them, even if you hated them. In this show, only Daemon, Aemond, Otto, and the Black Velaryon stand out.
I said this the other day.. The characters in this show are bland... For me personally none of these personalities stand out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man something feels off about this show. In the OG Game of Thrones, tons of characters had a strong presence and swagger about them, even if you hated them. In this show, only Daemon, Aemond, Otto, and the Black Velaryon stand out.
It was the time jumps. Way too much shyt happened over 10 episodes