House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cole must be a fan of Mortal Kombat, dude setting up his own mirror matches :skip:. Got him a new title and and some ginger snaps for dessert later on :mjgrin:. I thought Littlefinger Light might end up in that position.

Otto not trying to hear about his daughter's sins :hhh:

Funny enough it was Rhaenyra being kind and not cruel that ended up saving her life :wow:

Eyepatch Aemon on his MILF steeze :pachaha:

In a show lacking in humor, funniest scene was the dog looking up at the rat catcher that was hanged like :steviej:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Cole must be a fan of Mortal Kombat, dude setting up his own mirror matches :skip:. Got him a new title and and some ginger snaps for dessert later on :mjgrin:. I thought Littlefinger Light might end up in that position.

Otto not trying to hear about his daughter's sins :hhh:

Funny enough it was Rhaenyra being kind and not cruel that ended up saving her life :wow:

Eyepatch Aemon on his MILF steeze :pachaha:

In a show lacking in humor, funniest scene was the dog looking up at the rat catcher that was hanged like :steviej:
That brothel therapy was :wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y’all complaining but I fukk with the fact that it’s chaos. None of these nikkas really know what they are doing except Otto. They all are inexperienced at their position and basically just winging it….on both sides.

The constant crashing out is entertaining as hell. I still can’t believe twin turned on his brother for that hoe nikka Cole and the weird ass king.

I would have said “aight cool I’ll go on the suicide mission boss!” And switched sides immediately. Told them the plans and everything.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
y’all complaining but I fukk with the fact that it’s chaos. None of these nikkas really know what they are doing except Otto. They all are inexperienced at their position and basically just winging it….on both sides.

The constant crashing out is entertaining as hell. I still can’t believe twin turned on his brother for that hoe nikka Cole and the weird ass king.

I would have said “aight cool I’ll go on the suicide mission boss!” And switched sides immediately. Told them the plans and everything.

Nigggas need to just go to war already. All this fugazi espionage ain’t gonna cut it

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn team green in shambles. Otto out the paint, Criston sending Aryk on crash dummy missions because he feels guilty about sleeping with Alicent instead of guarding.Aegon ruins any of the good will the crown got by killing all the ratcatchers. How does Larys just let Aegon kill the goldcloak w/o doing a lineup and having him pick out the rat catcher.

I also got confused as hell in the Arryk/erryk fight. I thought green twin won. I guess Black's twin killed himself over the guilt of killing his brother?
Nvrmind, Green twin did win. Least we got one victory in this episode :to:

Why the fukk Aemond built like Pookie from New Jack City :dahell:

New negged gif :ehh:
pTHBSFx.gif

pCqTVva.gif
00NgSso.gif

The looks of :scust: and :francis: from otto :dead:
KRHSHsE.gif
WFCMTG5.gif

QkOVk9U.gif
WtbEPhG.gif

5A5YHg5.gif
TkxIrFS.gif

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Okay, y'all confusing me in this thread. Why y'all keep saying the Green Twin won the fight? No he didn't. He got killed. If you pay attention they both got they leg sliced. It was Eric (black twin) that killed himself.
You right
I rewatched the fight. Black twin had his right leg cut at the beginning. Green twin had his left leg cut after. The twin on the ground pulled at the wound on the right leg of the other twin to get free and killed him.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I know, it's krazy! In the OG Game of Thrones, you'd have to kill a 100 men to get near the royal family.

In this series, you throw a hooded cloak on and you become an INVISIBLE ASSASSIN :mjlol:
:russ::hhh:

It's been like damn near 100 years of TOTAL PEACE in the Seven Kingdoms at the time. Two kings, peaceful exchange of power, no one beefing. No one would have expected that level of subterfuge. This was an act that was UNHEARD OF at the time (a thing I think the show should have played up more.) People did NOT get down like that. Not to mention, no one alive has even been in a real war.

Ain't NONE of them battle tested outside of Corlys and Daemon because of their experience in the Stepstones. And even that ain't WAR, that's crushing an insurgency.