House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I don't fukk with Otto. But he needed to handle Aegon they way Tyrion handled Joffrey, and yoke the young bull up and slap him around, letting him know who runs Kings Landing,.

he was secretly scared of Aegon, Tywin wasn't afraid of Joffrey

realistically Tywin is a more fleshed out character I think, he took the time to instill some fear in his grandson so he could make power plays. Otto WOULD/SHOULD have done that but for some reason didn't

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't fukk with Otto. But he needed to handle Aegon they way Tyrion handled Joffrey, and yoke the young bull up and slap him around, letting him know who runs Kings Landing,.

You mean Tywin right? He came in and saved Blackwater and told Joffrey "listen up lil man.... you only matter out here because of ME" and started runnin shyt...

SOSRadio

On air
Daps
Book readers help me out. Alicent got a third son? Did I hear that right?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was secretly scared of Aegon, Tywin wasn't afraid of Joffrey

realistically Tywin is a more fleshed out character I think, he took the time to instill some fear in his grandson so he could make power plays. Otto WOULD/SHOULD have done that but for some reason didn't

He couldn't. Tywin was the Boss in House Lannister. Robert was an absent father, then died, so Tywin could be the authority figure. If Otto tried any of that shyt, Viserys would've told him to have several seats. Also you can't handle Aegon like Joffrey. Joffrey was a little p*ssy. Aegon is insecure about not being respected so Otto not respecting him as King is a trigger. Now a nikka like Varys or Littlefinger wouldve had Aegon doing whatever they wanted while making Aegon think it was his idea.