House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
prAoQKj.png

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I rly hope sir cole or whatever his name is dies this season. The bot king probablly gonna blame hus granddad for what happened and hire littlefoot as hand

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Daemon is pure evil
Dude legit could have told them to call off the hit if they couldn't find aemond but he wanted blood for blood and said a son for a son

No matter what messed up things Aemond has done holding onto a vendetta against Luke it was because he didn't get punished for the assault. This is straight up murder on an innocent baby

Now the greens are just gonna come back on even harder and the cycle will continue

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Team Green should be Team #Shambles
Alicent vs Otto for the King’s ear

Clubfoot trying to get Otto out the paint

Clubfoot telling Alicent all her servants basically report to him and she too stupid to realize it

Aemond & Cole plotting attacks behind the king‘s back.

Aemond being a shytty dad letting his bad ass kid almost ruin the small council meeting

Cole blowing the queen regent back out instead of at his post guarding the queen and her children.
#Teamshambles

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Still wouldn’t have hit. I mean who is really connected to Heleana as a show watcher? She’s been made to be nothing more than a mumbling idiot (altho we know her mumblings are foreshadowing). And we have zero attachment to them kids besides “oh snap, y’all killed a kid”.

It is what it is. Aside from Rhaneyra, Daemon, Rhaenys, Aemond, Alicent, Criston and Otto…doesn’t seem like people’s emotions are evoked by the other characters, even Aegon is just a plot device
I was thinking about the ending to the season premiere in particular. But from what I read the original story would have meant more with Helena having to choose between two sons instead of the one son and daughter. Also her choosing the wrong son and the two assassin's letting the surviving boy know that his mother marked him for death would lead to her Heleana going insane and Alicent taking over the duties of raising the surviving boy. Both kids would be traumatized and would have added more to the story be more meaningful overall than what they produced, in my opinion. Whether we care about Heleana or not doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things as this would have effected everyone else that we care about way more.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The books vs the show war (and memes) are strong on social media lol

I bet HBO is geeked as hell wit all of these impressions.

Felt like way more of a water cooler viewing than last season where it seemed like a lot of people were playin' the wait and see game.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So the Kingsguard are split now
That would explain why the majority are with Aegon at night since a war is coming but Cole is still banging alicent
There's a conflict of interest there but he's the LC so the blame is gonna fall on his head imo

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So the Kingsguard are split now
That would explain why the majority are with Aegon at night since a war is coming but Cole is still banging alicent
There's a conflict of interest there but he's the LC so the blame is gonna fall on his head imo
The only thing that can destroy the house of the dragon is itself.