House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They caused her to go into premature labor and lose her daughter remember?

This and Luke's death just make S2 even goofier. I get it, dragons are like nuclear weapons and you don't want to loose them without trying to find peace. But the greens clearly committed treason, caused Rhae to lose a baby and THEN killed her son. There should have been clear war this season, and if they could only afford one battle (episode 4) there were other options available to them. Small skirmishes, small battles, duels, whatever.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This and Luke's death just make S2 even goofier. I get it, dragons are like nuclear weapons and you don't want to loose them without trying to find peace. But the greens clearly committed treason, caused Rhae to lose a baby and THEN killed her son. There should have been clear war this season, and if they could only afford one battle (episode 4) there were other options available to them. Small skirmishes, small battles, duels, whatever.
On top of the lil fight with melys/rhaenys vs sunfire/vhagar shouldve already been the point of no return as far as dragon use. Instead Rhanyra steady trying to stop shyt and wasting time :francis:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:dahell:yall really tryna make Daemon the bad guy for killing a kid? They had it coming being usurpers and then killed her son. Daemon gets shyt done and I tolerate 0 slander about him. His only fukk up was killing Sea Snake brother

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
:dahell:yall really tryna make Daemon the bad guy for killing a kid? They had it coming being usurpers and then killed her son. Daemon gets shyt done and I tolerate 0 slander about him. His only fukk up was killing Sea Snake brother
Takes his teen niece to a brothel, crushes wife’s face in with a rock killing her, kills Billy Ocean’s brother for telling the truth, neglects his daughters, chokes and abandons his new wife to attempt to usurp her, kills Blackwood dude who helps him get the Tully’s to the table, and oh yeah….orchestrates the murder of a child.

Total good guy…..:unimpressed:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Takes his teen niece to a brothel, crushes wife’s face in with a rock killing her, kills Billy Ocean’s brother for telling the truth, neglects his daughters, chokes and abandons his new wife to attempt to usurp her, kills Blackwood dude who helps him get the Tully’s to the table, and oh yeah….orchestrates the murder of a child.

Total good guy…..:unimpressed:
1). He knew his niece was a ho, and was getting her turned out cause he likes hos.

2). You seen what the bytch looks like...Idda did the same.

3). That was some sucka shyt. I already admit that.

4). They look like Velaryons and not Targs. He dont bond with the Strong boys either.

5). She just got her shyt stolen and she ain't tryna get it back in blood. Idda choked my wife too for being weak.

6). He fukked up by flying Targ banners and Daemon needed an army. Executive decision.

7). And fukk his great nephew. He avenged the Strong boy. He made shyt happen.

6-1 record. Daemon is not the bad guy

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
1). He knew his niece was a ho, and was getting her turned out cause he likes hos.

2). You seen what the bytch looks like...Idda did the same.

3). That was some sucka shyt. I already admit that.

4). They look like Velaryons and not Targs. He dont bond with the Strong boys either.

5). She just got her shyt stolen and she ain't tryna get it back in blood. Idda choked my wife too for being weak.

6). He fukked up by flying Targ banners and Daemon needed an army. Executive decision.

7). And fukk his great nephew. He avenged the Strong boy. He made shyt happen.

6-1 record. Daemon is not the bad guy
honeycardi-the-weeknd.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO
WAS GONNA WIN YOU DEFINITELY
KNEW AFTER THAT SCENE.
You would only know if you already knew how it ended already. nikkas who havent read the books or spoiled themselves dont know what Haelaena meant :beli:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You would only know if you already knew how it ended already. nikkas who havent read the books or spoiled themselves dont know what Haelaena meant :beli:
He's just using middle school level critical thinking. She said Aemond is going to die and Aegon would be victorious. You'd have to be remedial AF to not understand what she said, they even kept her from speaking in riddles to make sure niiggas in the back could understand. :mjlol:

The mystery of the series is how you get there, which is entirely unknown still.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He's just using middle school level critical thinking. She said Aemond is going to die and Aegon would be victorious. You'd have to be remedial AF to not understand what she said, they even kept her from speaking in riddles to make sure niiggas in the back could understand. :mjlol:

The mystery of the series is how you get there, which is entirely unknown still.
Stop making up shyt and excuses. We(non bookreading/ non spoiler seeking ppl) dont know what she meant. She said Aegon would sit on the wooden throne. That doesnt mean he wins the war. Could mean he makes some new shyt wherever him and Larys going. The throne they fighting over is called the iron throne. shyt is up for interpretation for ppl who dont know how shyt ends. Yet you got multiple ppl coming into this non spoiler thread talking about "OmG thEy sPoILed EVeryTHANG!!" Because they so full of themselves and knowing shyt they cant help it.
Putting you on ignore because I can already tell from your response that you one of them spoiler seeker/bookreadin nikkas that loves to lorde info over ppl and spoil shyt.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Stop making up shyt and excuses. We(non bookreading/ non spoiler seeking ppl) dont know what she meant. She said Aegon would sit on the wooden throne. That doesnt mean he wins the war. Could mean he makes some new shyt wherever him and Larys going. The throne they fighting over is called the iron throne. shyt is up for interpretation for ppl who dont know how shyt ends. Yet you got multiple ppl coming into this non spoiler thread talking about "OmG thEy sPoILed EVeryTHANG!!" Because they so full of themselves and knowing shyt they cant help it.
Putting you on ignore because I can already tell from your response that you one of them spoiler seeker/bookreadin nikkas that loves to lorde info over ppl and spoil shyt.
I literally tagged @hex a few weeks ago to vouch that I've never done anything like that in 7 years on this board. I haven't read this prequel series at all or watched any spoilers. You're literally accusing @CHICAGO of all people, of spoiling stuff when that brother is the exact opposite of that type of dude and I don't even agree with him on half the shyt he says.

I thought people were exaggerating but some of you really are paranoid as hell. I'm not sorry I'm an intelligent person who can watch a show and put together clues based solely on what I'm seeing, maybe you should have paid more attention in school instead of picking up how to make sassy comebacks from broads.

Do better.:ufdup: