House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Not sure, but the showrunners sure as fukk are. The whole thing is set up like "Blacks good, Greens bad". Hence that dumb ass white stag scene in season one.
HBO and WBD was posting how they are team black. They not even hiding it. :francis:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
fukk Daemon. Aemond killed that boy by accident
And who gives a fukk if he didn't? Dude took his EYE and didn't even have to go to bed early. fukk him!
How can anybody be team green?
Because Rhaenyra was a spoiled brat who cared only about her right to be queen, not her responsibility to the realm or the people. "Wah wah, Daddy, these traitors are berating me for doing the shyt that I did! Protect meeeee!" Girl, bye.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
They were married last season, it’s why Alice r was mad aegon raped the the hand maiden, he cheated on Helena. Helena also mentions being ignored by him besides when he’s drunk. The kids are a season 2 creation tho

damn that shyt went over my head...thanks makes sense now

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This shyt was pure cheeks. Ain't no way Daemon Targaryen is gonna duck the smoke like THAT. He would never send another man to kill Aemond - or at the very least, another skilled fighter! This was more pro-Black bullshyt from the writers, who were too scared to Sexy Uncle Daddy be responsible for a child's murder. I'm so sick of it.
What does this mean? :dwillhuh:

Edit: lol…you can’t write that shyt on this board and have us not think pro-black as in black people. Especially since the valyron’s are black lol

ReasonableMatic

Daps
GPVdDySWcAEG0PV

GPVRLuBXUAAOEwG.jpg

GPVnuwdW8AA15AT

Shoutout to brotha Alyn of Hull for saving Corlys Velaryon’s life at Sea. :salute:
Real nikka, like father like son :sas2: #TeamBlack

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And who gives a fukk if he didn't? Dude took his EYE and didn't even have to go to bed early. fukk him!

Because Rhaenyra was a spoiled brat who cared only about her right to be queen, not her responsibility to the realm or the people. "Wah wah, Daddy, these traitors are berating me for doing the shyt that I did! Protect meeeee!" Girl, bye.
She was literally considering conceding for that very reason :what:

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
She was literally considering conceding for that very reason :what:
Agreed, and God knows Aemond fukked that up to all hell. Dance Rhaenyra ain't too bad, but pre-Dance Rhaenyra is downright insufferable.

What I'm REALLY sick of is all these mistakes and misinterpretations leading to the main events. Oops - Alicent misunderstood Viserys's last words! Oops - Aemond didn't mean to kill his nephew! Oops - Daemon didn't REALLY mean for a child to die! Seven hells, make it stop!!!

(edited to delete a spoiler EVEN THOUGH IT WAS IN THE DAMNED SPOILER TAG, FFS)

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This shyt was pure cheeks. Ain't no way Daemon Targaryen is gonna duck the smoke like THAT. He would never send another man to kill Aemond - or at the very least, another skilled fighter! This was more pro-Black bullshyt from the writers, who were too scared to Sexy Uncle Daddy be responsible for a child's murder. I'm so sick of it.
This a post designed to elicit spoliers, ignore it.

@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE @detroitwalt where ya at, keep the sane energy

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
This a post designed to elicit spoliers, ignore it.

@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE @detroitwalt where ya at, keep the sane energy
I use spoiler tags when I write spoilers. Nothing to worry about here. Plus the show writers are straying so far away from the books that the plot line is fukking unrecognizable at this point.