House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I didn't have a problem with them ending the season on a "moving the chess pieces in position" note, but the Alicent conversation was so devoid of logic it hurt my head :francis:

How does Rhaenyra dare bring up a "son for a son" and Alicent not remind her about the grandson being butchered ? How is the woman who was ready to die over her son losing an eye reduced to this shell of herself sacrificing her blood to cut a deal ?

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif
She kinda explained it...

The children she mothered were done out of paternal ambition originally, and raised out of duty in a...not loveless, but consolation prize marriage. And 2 of the 3 sons are corrupt/inept. She's never lived for herself and is content saving Helaena over the King's Landing princes to do so.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aemond on demon time :whoa:

Aegon ain't even got a dikk any more :picard:

Did Broome walk to Harrenhal :why:

This damn family keeps putting Breh Maester Orwyle in tough positions

3 eyed ravens, White walkers, dead dragons, Daenerys, oh my :lupe:

Daemon bent the knee :wow:

Broome getting out of dodge :heh:

Alyn hitting Corlys with uncomfortable truths :wow:

That raggedy bytch Alicent babbling like the coward she is :pacspit:

They had that young girl running up and down hills for a damn dragon, it better appreciate the dedication :lupe:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Shouldve known this season was gonna be pumpfaking and shyt wasnt gonna happen warwise when they went with the tagline "All Must Choose" :francis:
All must choose because aint shyt gonna happen and the winner will be decided next season :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What bullshyt are you making up? You short fat Mexican bytch, stop quoting me and go die in a club ho
you angry cause you aint muching on rugs tonight or something relax dyke, aint you like 50 years old as well dont have a heart attack fat bytch arguing on here. Just dont spoil shyt in here. You was asking for spoilers earlier int his thread as well.

Now back to House of Dragons discussion

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ok I have finally calmed down and collected my thoughts. I really can't believe they had to find filler material for a damn season finale before a 2 year break.

We watched Rheana hunt this dragon down for 2-3 episodes and didn't even get a good payoff. Also it makes no sense she was just able to disappear to begin with. She is a highborn plus she had responsibilities.

I could give a fukk less about the adventures of Tyland or whatever the fukk his name. I wanted to fast forward through them shyts so bad.

I'm glad this shyt at Harrenhall and Daemon is finally done with. Can't believe they took us through all that just to point us towards GoT considering how that ended. Like we don't give a fukk about fire and ice anymore. We saw how that ended. And they should have had old dude that was on the councils head for treason.

They made Ulf super annoying this episode. Almost like he was a completely different character. I wanted Maga Jace to stick a knife in his throat. If we ever get a war I want him to be the first to perish. Dude went to acting entitled with the quickness.

And :dead: at Alicent now pleading because she lost all her power. If she was still on the council or serving as Queen Regent she would not be begging for peace. Rhaenyra should have told her to kick rocks.

Aemond bytch ass picking on innocents because he got punked. Also did that town he burned hold any significance? Don't really remember it being mentioned before. But this should have been the end of Aemond's chapter. Vhagar too. They should have had him run up on Harrenhall only to be met by 3 dragons and defeated. A son for a son. That would have salvaged this shyt ass season finale.

Rhaenyra had to know they weren't going to just concede and she'd have to get her hands dirty. Also lmao at all the dragon riders new and old giving the :hubie:what the fukk y'all thought it was about to be. Joy riding on dragons all day.

Could have done without the Corlys/Allyn shyt too but I'm glad they finally had the conversation that needed to be had. That arc was being drawn out for no reason as well.

And lastly I'm not sure why it's so hard for some of you to respect us non book readers when it comes to spoilers. Stop hinting at shyt, stop mentioning names that haven't been mentioned in the show, stop confirming things that ain't been confirmed in the show. I don't care if Joffrey or Heleana said it, I want to see it play out for myself.

Can't believe we have to wait 2 years for this story to continue then we'll probably only get 6 episodes. Wish I never started watching this shyt until all 4 seasons had been released.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
@Silkk Well atleast we got a Daeron sighting (or atleast his army + him on the Dragon) in the ending montage. Breh ended with 2-3 mentions and a teaser this season :pachaha:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
you angry cause you aint muching on rugs tonight or something relax dyke, aint you like 50 years old as well dont have a heart attack fat bytch arguing on here. Just dont spoil shyt in here. You was asking for spoilers earlier int his thread as well.

Now back to House of Dragons discussion
You ain’t munching on rugs either you dry dikk, ignorant, broke wetback