House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So they retired the OG sequence huh? And we gonna get Medieval Tapestry sequence now..
Smh....
The OG sequence in Season 1 highlighted the bloodlines because babies were being born.

We’re in Season 2 and no children are being born.

So it’s function no longer applies and they moved on to a new sequence accordingly.

**Kendrick Lamar voice** I just need you to THINK
full

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The OG sequence in Season 1 highlighted the bloodlines because babies were being born.

We’re in Season 2 and no children are being born.

So it’s function no longer applies and they moved on to a new sequence accordingly.
**Kendrick Lamar voice** I just need you to THINK
full
Negro.....no. All they had to was update it but keep it in the same vein.

You ain't an artist...you wouldn't understand 💅🏿

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If I were to take a guess, many of the fans now probably have children that age and it just hit different....

Compared to nearly a decade ago with the Red Wedding...

But fans should know, men, women, children aren't safe from the blade...
Irregardless, cr/nikkas is soft. It's not your kid getting dismembered, sheesh

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yea but all last season they showed guards standing outside of the bedrooms of the Royals, specifically Young Rhanaeyra and Young Aegon had to sneak out….and that was during an era of prolonged peace.

They’re in open war and just murdered a prince on the other side. No guards outside the Queen and/or Prince/Princess’s room is downright silly.
In the books, heleana and them was in the Tower of the Hand. Varys and Cheese (a ratcatcher) would know they way around guards). If Tyrion can sneak around the Tower of the Hand so can Cheese

Daps
In the books, heleana and them was in the Tower of the Hand. Varys and Cheese (a ratcatcher) would know they way around guards). If Tyrion can sneak around the Tower of the Hand so can Cheese
I don’t have a problem with them sneaking around; I agreed with the point that they showed him (and other help) moving about freely.

The criticism is they (well, Blood) didn’t sneak into the room. He just waltzed down the hall and into the room without a guard in sight.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Them having one shot at killing Aegon or Aemond/ending the war and instead killing the kid is about as dumb as Arya not using any of her three kills on Tywin or Joffrey.

Daps
Them having one shot at killing Aegon or Aemond/ending the war and instead killing the kid is about as dumb as Arya not using any of her three kills on Tywin or Joffrey.

I probably misunderstood, but I thought Daemon told them to kill Aemond but they couldn’t find him. No?