House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I don't even mind them not ending it with the battle.....but the whole thing felt nothing like a HBO product. shyt put together like it as Xena the Princess Warrior and belongs on TBS or some shyt. And I say this as someone who though episdoes 6 & 7 were great and served their purpose.

the forced trans / Tywin shyt......why? Terrible acing, weird non interesting plot line,

Aemond's actor breaking character and not even doing the voice correctly

Halena all of sudden speaking like she isn't on the specturm

the drunk b*stard tagaryan scenes......:why: it was damn near General Hospital type quality

For as non-sensical as the last season of Game of Thrones was, it was still a high quality production and felt like some HBO shyt.

This here? 2 packs of ass........Discover gotta bring back HBO's quality assurance department. The merger has been stepping on the product way too much

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also, NOW Haelaena wants to talk clear about the visions and shyt she gets? shyt wouldve been helpful episode 1 before they killed your son or last season when you knew Rhaenys was gonna burst out the basement with a dragon. I thought she was slow this whole time. She was talking clear as hell when she was talking shyt to Aemond.
someone tell me who had otto hemmed up :ohhh:

They said in one of the council meetings that the Hightowers and Beesburys were in battle and the Beesburys were winning. I guess they took him hostage. That's why he hasnt been answering Alicent's letters.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Shes likeable?

She literally just ran around getting hoes by her constituents, daemon, doing retarded mgs missions into kings landing and saying “what wooo yoo have meh to do :mjcry:

She isnt likeable and is miscast tbh. Little rhay was perfect the adult version is dry as hell and seems like a loser lol

Word. Previous actress had personality - older Rhae seems like she might be on the spectrum :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
fukk you. Not even serious, nor was it intentional, nor did it give any true details to the story outside of 1.

While I get where folks be coming from Ive always found it kind of funny to get super upset about spoilers to prequels lol.

You already know how shyt is going to end essentially. It does say no spoilers tho so :manny:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love that scene between the sea snake and his b*stard.

Agreed.

i get why everyone finds this disappointing, but I think scene for scene it was definitely the best episode of the season. Stronger in terms of dialogue and acting than the majority of stuff we got this season, and some great shots as well.