House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
have two strangers waltz into the thone room and dont ask "WHO GOES THERE"
Kind of silly writing. I guess they wanted to show that the boy king gives zero fukks about the war, but still. No one guarding his kids?
They could have just put two guards for show so the assassins could just splinter cell their asses, but whatever.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
have two strangers waltz into the thone room and dont ask "WHO GOES THERE"
Kind of silly writing. I guess they wanted to show that the boy king gives zero fukks about the war, but still. No one guarding his kids?
They could have just put two guards for show so the assassins could just splinter cell their asses, but whatever.
They showed the rat catcher walking the castle freely earlier in the episode.

Daps
They showed the rat catcher walking the castle freely earlier in the episode.

Yea but all last season they showed guards standing outside of the bedrooms of the Royals, specifically Young Rhanaeyra and Young Aegon had to sneak out….and that was during an era of prolonged peace.

They’re in open war and just murdered a prince on the other side. No guards outside the Queen and/or Prince/Princess’s room is downright silly.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yea but all last season they showed guards standing outside of the bedrooms of the Royals, specifically Young Rhanaeyra and Young Aegon had to sneak out….and that was during an era of prolonged peace.

They’re in open war and just murdered a prince on the other side. No guards outside the Queen and/or Prince/Princess’s room is downright silly.
Yeah but I think the point of the war discussions and petitioning is they are expecting an attack from the the sky.

Before now all the dragons belonged to the same side. There was no need to forge weapons. It’s spread resources thin.

And Aegon ain’t a master strategist