House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Another consequence of Criston “Samuels” bytch ass ways :scust:

Yall dont want to play the death toll game
3KpLaxE.png

Rhaenys, thousands of innocents killed exiting the Aegon coronation
Daemon, ordered the killing of Bracken men along with the rape and torture of women and children
Rhae Rhae, orchestrated the gruesome deaths of dozens of targ b*stards. Even refusing to let them leave, forcing them to face death.
Keeping it a buck, Rhae Rhae to blame for the ppl starving in KL too.

5MphpV1.png

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
3KpLaxE.png

Daemon, ordered the killing of Bracken men along with the rape and torture of women and children
Rhae Rhae, orchestrated the gruesome deaths of dozens of targ b*stards. Even refusing to let them leave, forcing them to face death.

5MphpV1.png
fukk THEM :mjtf:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
3KpLaxE.png

5MphpV1.png
Thousands killed escaping bc the usurper Greens locked her up unjustly :ufdup:

So were the Ancestors that killed plantation owners wrong too for killing their women and children during their escape? :sas1:
I’ll wait, take your time :sas2:

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Thats BS. He had a good 10-15 years he could have been a better father to them. He just didn’t care to

Beyond the health he just never felt connected to Alicent's kids. Rhaenyra's mom was his one true love, Rhaenyra is the last piece he has of her. The Hightower kids were just him multiplying because that's his duty :hubie:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This scene, which is the best in the series. Showed Vizzy was always going to choose Rhae over all his other kids. His son lost his eye and Vizzy was like :patrice: But when he found out his son called Rhae's kids b*stards, he was like :ufdup: And let it be known he'd lay down the murder game, on anyone who slandered Rhae's kids names :mjlol:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thousands killed escaping bc the usurper Green locked her up unjustly
Thousands of unnecessary deaths because Otto and Alicent didn’t follow Viserys’ wishes.

Or were the Ancestors that killed plantation owners wrong too for killing their women and children during their escape
I’ll wait, take your time
We already been over this. Rhaenys had the chance to escape w/o killing those ppl. She shouldve left her drag if she was worried about the ppl. Also as far as Otto/Alicent were concerned, Vizzy T's dying breath was naming Aegon as heir
5MphpV1.png

Or were the Ancestors that killed plantation owners wrong too for killing their women and children during their escape
No since they were being forced into slavery, beaten, raped, tortured. Rhaenys didnt and wouldnt experience any of that as a member of the royal family. I see you didnt comment on the other deaths caused by team black in my post
5MphpV1.png

ReasonableMatic

Daps
We already been over this. Rhaenys had the chance to escape w/o killing those ppl. She shouldve left her drag if she was worried about the ppl. Also as far as Otto/Alicent were concerned, Vizzy T's dying breath was naming Aegon as heir
5MphpV1.png

No since they were being forced into slavery, beaten, raped, tortured. Rhaenys didnt and wouldnt experience any of that as a member of the royal family. I see you didnt comment on the other deaths caused by team black in my post
5MphpV1.png

The Greens had the chance to not be usurpers in the first place and prevent thousands of deaths as a consequence :sas1:

No amount of alternative Rhaenys escapes woulda been talked about in the first place :sas2:

The Ancestors shoulda never been enslaved in the first place :ufdup:
Just like the Greens shoulda never been usurpers in the first place :ufdup:

So no, I’m not entertaining the other deaths as a RESULT of the Greens being usurpers in the first place :ufdup:
All blood is on the hands of the usurper Greens by default :ufdup: Word to King Viserys’ last dying breath

Last edited:
Daps
Is the finale not showing on the channel guide for HBO for anyone else? It’s not scheduled to record on the DVR either?

I have Max, so we can watch downstairs, but still.

:lupe: