House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReasonableMatic

Daps
G Money told Alicent lil darren is good and gentle or some shyt like that. Playing flutes :dame: . That's why Alicent was feeling guilty about how Aegon/Aemond turned out.

From his discreption he seems to be polar opposite of Aemond/Aegon :yeshrug:
eQfO77Z.gif
Otto molded Alicent too tho, he’s an important part of the equation.

Daeron might be kind,
but ain’t no telling what kinda monster Otto shaped him into behind the mask of kindness.

Daeron was Otto’s back-up plan.
So I’m sure he was hands-on with Daeron and prepared him to take any of the other grandsons out if necessary.

I’m sure he prepared his mind for MENTAL warfare, because Daeron is still young and his dragon is young too..

I wouldn’t be surprised if Daeron is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Lil nikka don't even exist to me til he show up :russ:
Oh...he exists....he exists alright. I expect him to be a surprise in a finally...knowing the GOT unveiling he will be shown the 1st 30mins or randomly in the middle in Old Town prolly with his dragon.

But he will make an appearance I'm sure of it tonight. The shyt is predictable. I hope I'm wrong tho:lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oh...he exists....he exists alright. I expect him to be a surprise in a finally...knowing the GOT unveiling he will be shown the 1st 30mins or randomly in the middle in Old Town prolly with his dragon.

But he will make an appearance I'm sure of it tonight. The shyt is predictable. I hope I'm wrong tho:lolbron:
:patrice:

Silkk

Daps

Daeron might be kind,
but ain’t no telling what kinda monster Otto shaped him into behind the mask of kindness.

So I’m sure he was hands-on with Daeron and prepared him to take any of the other grandsons out if necessary.

I’m sure he prepared his mind for MENTAL warfare, because Daeron is still young and his dragon is young too..

Alicent isn't a monster though. She's not really even a bad character tbh. She didn't even really turn against Rhaenyra until she lied on her dad and got him sent away.

I think she a foul ass bytch for seducing her best friend's dad but its Game of Thrones and he was the King so I get it......

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Daeron might be kind,

Ehh Otto really didnt get to mold Alicent though. He was just starting to do his thing molding her by sending her to Vizzy. He got sent away for a decade or more by Vizzy T. So maybe if Otto was there those 10 or so years things shake out differently. Otto definitely wouldve gotten Aegon on a better path with him angling him to be the heir over Rhae.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
daeron better enter the show like tywin with immediate presence and impact

they been talking about him all season and i still dont know shyt about him

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Alicent isn't a monster though. She's not really even a bad character tbh. She didn't even really turn against Rhaenyra until she lied on her dad and got him sent away.

I think she a foul ass bytch for seducing her best friend's dad but its Game of Thrones and he was the King so I get it......
Point to where I said Alicent is a monster :unimpressed:
Ehh Otto really didnt get to mold Alicent though. He was just starting to do his thing molding her by sending her to Vizzy. He got sent away for a decade or more by Vizzy T. So maybe if Otto was there those 10 or so years things shake out differently. Otto definitely wouldve gotten Aegon on a better path with him angling him to be the heir over Rhae.
sub-buzz-3568-1661147399-15.jpg

7ezs017rxdu91.jpg

Throwing a young girl in her formative years to a grown ass man is molding. She was wild underage.

Him leaving for 10 years after doesn’t negate that fact.

I do agree that Otto prolly woulda had them on a way better path had he been there to guide them with Larys around.

Silkk

Daps
daeron better enter the show like tywin with immediate presence and impact

they been talking about him all season and i still dont know shyt about him
Ehhh he only like 13-16(?) and his Dragon ain't big, He better not

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Aegon the most interesting character this season imo. Genuinely wanted to be a good king but his own flaws combined with no one having any faith in him doomed him.
He ain't try hard enough...cause Aemond knows the mothers tongue and actually trained by the sword and knows history

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Throwing a young girl in her formative years to a grown ass man is molding. She was wild underage.

Him leaving for 10 years after doesn’t negate that fact.

I do agree that Otto prolly woulda had them on a way better path had he been there to guide them with Larys around.
Yea, it's molding, the start of it. With the way Otto was moving he probably wouldve been training her to convince Vizzy to name Aegon as heir or other plots. But he didnt get the chance to. Him being banned for 10 years negates his own molding of her which couldve made her more politically capable.
Take Tywin for instance, He molded Cersei to think about long games and shyt. Otto couldve done the same(to a lesser extent) if given more time with alicent :manny:

Ehhh he only like 13-16(?) and his Dragon ain't big, He better not
GMoney said he 16. Also apparently the hightowers at war with the beesburys(dude cole killed with the council ball) so maybe he earned some stripes there :yeshrug:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yea, it's molding, the start of it. With the way Otto was moving he probably wouldve been training her to convince Vizzy to name Aegon as heir or other plots. But he didnt get the chance to. Him being banned for 10 years negates his own molding of her which couldve made her more politically capable.
Take Tywin for instance, He molded Cersei to think about long games and shyt. Otto couldve done the same(to a lesser extent) if given more time with alicent :manny:

GMoney said he 16. Also apparently the hightowers at war with the beesburys(dude cole killed with the council ball) so maybe he earned some stripes there :yeshrug:

Another consequence of Criston “Samuels” bytch ass ways :scust: