House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
On King Viserys it ain’t bullshyt, ask Alicent
Nah. you not talking about the other deaths is bs, you aint slick. You just cant defend them so trying to avoid talking about them.
5MphpV1.png

Im confused as hell too, like dont we got another hour to go :dahell:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Nah. you not talking about the other deaths is bs, you aint slick. You just cant defend them so trying to avoid talking about them.
5MphpV1.png
I’m not entertaining Oct 7th either :sas1:
As we ALL know Zionists use that as a shield to deflect from their settler-colonial origin and Apartheid regime being the source of the Palestinian genocide and the innocent deaths that followed
(including Oct 7th) :ufdup:

IMG-7967.jpg

FREE PALESTINE, CONGO, SUDAN and HAITI :ufdup:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m not entertaining Oct 7th either, as we all know Zionists use that as a shield to deflect from their settler-colonial origin being the source of the Palestinian genocide and the innocent deaths that followed (including Oct 7th)

FREE PALESTINE, CONGO, SUDAN and HAITI
M6mgC5u.gif

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The lengths @ReasonableMatic will go to in order to not acknowledge how bloody hands of Team Black are. I thought you were a better poster than that :francis:
I’ll acknowledge that AFTER you acknowledge that it woulda never happened if the Greens weren’t usurpers that have the blood of all the deaths that followed on their hands by default.

Otherwise it’s an argument brought up in bad faith that gets ignored :sas2:

Like the Greens ignoring King Viserys’ wish to have Rhaenyra as his heir :sas2: (see what I did there)

Daps
Is the finale not showing on the channel guide for HBO for anyone else? It’s not scheduled to record on the DVR either?

I have Max, so we can watch downstairs, but still.

:lupe:

I was looking at the wrong HBO, which is also called HBO, and it’s not listed as new, which is why it didn’t show up on the DVR scheduled list.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’ll acknowledge that AFTER you acknowledge that it woulda never happened if the Greens weren’t usurpers that have the blood of all the deaths that followed on their hands by default.
Otherwise it’s an argument brought up in bad faith that gets ignored
Like the Greens ignoring King Viserys’ wish to have Rhaenas his heir (see what I did there)
Maybe the Greens thinking they are the rightful heir wouldnt have happened if Vizzy T was more firm in choosing his heir? We gonna act like Vizzy T didnt express to his wife he couldve been wrong and named Rhae heir out of grief?
CrVB9oQ.gif

As far as the greens are concerned. They are upholding Vizzy T's wish to make Aegon the the heir. Doesnt matter that misunderstanding was cleared up. We here now and cant baby Jhae back :yeshrug: