House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Shoutout to Harwin “SKRONG” for puttin hands on that sassy bytch Criston

Sometimes you gotta pop out and SHOW nikkas:ufdup:
nikka got emotional because he got called out on his bullshyt.
Cole knew what he was doing and ate them punches and laughed about it :wow:
iirc Cole did that on purpose too because he wanted Strong to look bad in front of Vizzy T.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
nikka got emotional because he got called out on his bullshyt.
Cole knew what he was doing and ate them punches and laughed about it :wow:
iirc Cole did that on purpose too because he wanted Strong to look bad in front of Vizzy T.
Oh, very true.

Cole is a lame for all that. He couldn’t handle Rhae turning him down.

All that talk of honor and now he’s Alicent’s side. Coulda rocked with Rhae and been the secret father of her b@stard kids. They woulda had dark hair regardless :mjlol: :mjlol: :bryan:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i cant believe im about to watch a season finale of a game of throne show out of obligation and not anticipation

rhaenyra better actually do some shyt finally. shes built up her dragon forces. now what?
Somebody important has to die or a massive cliffhanger. That's always the GOT universe MO for season finale

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Was it explained.....how did all those targ b*stards get to dragonstone with kings landing being on lockdown?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was it explained.....how did all those targ b*stards get to dragonstone with kings landing being on lockdown?
Good question, I don't think so but the only way they could have would've been on Corlys' ships

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Saw potential for a new negged gif
ZWZ0FkQ.gif

@ReasonableMatic
LaICqvE.gif

Good question, I don't think so but the only way they could have would've been on Corlys' ships
The same way they got the food to the people, the beach. You would think they would have patrols on the beach or something to stop the food thing from happening again.

And there's corlys son helping them. Only 3 small boats needed. Looks like the boats are around the same size or a lil bigger than the ones they sent the food on.
oPzVq79.gif

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Saw potential for a new negged gif
ZWZ0FkQ.gif

@ReasonableMatic
LaICqvE.gif

The same way they got the food to the people, the beach. You would think they would have patrols on the beach or something to stop the food thing from happening again.

And there's corlys son helping them.
oPzVq79.gif
You stay with HEAT, appreciate you:salute:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
they're gonna run this into the ground. This second season took a nose dive compared to the first one. I dont mind more shows but they have to take their time with the writing and the characters or this will end up like Star wars or Ring of power

I dont blame GRRM tho. Who wants to spend the twilight of his life alone in front of a computer typing away, writing books who you know ppl are gonna shyt on

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
they're gonna run this into the ground. This second season took a nose dive compared to the first one. I dont mind more shows but they have to take their time with the writing and the characters or this will end up like Star wars or Ring of power

I dont blame GRRM tho. Who wants to spend the twilight of his life alone in front of a computer typing away, writing books who you know ppl are gonna shyt on
Only a few of these will go through and a couple of them will probably be animated.