House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
fruFXBq.gif

Aegon is a clown because Vizzy T never groomed him to be heir. So he is mostly to blame for that :yeshrug:

That was part of Aegon's character. If Vizzy taught him shyt when he was young he wouldve been prepared. It's part of the reason Aegon was having Jaharis in on council meetings and stuff to groom him early. I think Aegon even said that in the show, his father's lack of teaching him.
Viserys had no reason to groom Aegon since Rhaenyra was his heir.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Funny you say that. I just rewatched season 1 and there was a scene between him and Daemon, where Daemon said together they fukked half the whores in KL
All apart of the job as I said earlier :lolbron:

other poster talking about daemon would never have b*stards :lolbron:

we must of watched a different season 1 than him :lolbron: cause Daemon was a straight up degenerate trick that practically lived in the whore houses :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
fruFXBq.gif

Aegon is a clown because Vizzy T never groomed him to be heir. So he is mostly to blame for that :yeshrug:

That was part of Aegon's character. If Vizzy taught him shyt when he was young he wouldve been prepared. It's part of the reason Aegon was having Jaharis in on council meetings and stuff to groom him early. I think Aegon even said that in the show, his father's lack of teaching him.
A lot of factors at play - Viserys health was deteriorating, so he wasn't in position to be much of a father to any of his kids with Alicent, even beyond never viewing Aegon as his heir.

The person that really fukked up was Otto, he knew what the plan was and just let Aegon be a shythead his whole life :hhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A lot of factors at play - Viserys health was deteriorating, so he wasn't in position to be much of a father to any of his kids with Alicent, even beyond never viewing Aegon as his heir.

The person that really fukked up was Otto, he knew what the plan was and just let Aegon be a shythead his whole life :hhh:
Thats BS. He had a good 10-15 years he could have been a better father to them. He just didn’t care to