House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What would you have me do? :troll:

giphy.gif
fruFXBq.gif

That's cool and all but Aegon is a clown which is why Viserys looked elsewhere.
Aegon is a clown because Vizzy T never groomed him to be heir. So he is mostly to blame for that :yeshrug:

That was part of Aegon's character. If Vizzy taught him shyt when he was young he wouldve been prepared. It's part of the reason Aegon was having Jaharis in on council meetings and stuff to groom him early. I think Aegon even said that in the show, his father's lack of teaching him.

Last edited:
Daps
I always wondered why shows dont do that. I think it's few reasons. First, they dont know if they gonna keep the show running. So why film 2 seasons back to back if you dont know if you gonna want the other seaons. Second, that would require a shytload of money upfront. You gonna have to pay actors and the whole crew. I think the first season on HotD was like 100M. S2 probably close to that. Finally, logistics. They said it took 7 months to film season 2. That mean if they did back to back then it would be almost a year and a half of filming. Scheduling that could be a problem. Then there's the fact that the writers gotta have the scripts ready for 2 seasons. That may take them months to do.

Cheap shows that quick to shoot like The Bear can do that. They filmed their last two seasons back to back. S3 just got done airing so S4 can be released at anytime.

The only time they do that is when they have one season they know is going to be extra long and broken into two parts. But most of the time the next season hasn’t been picked up by the network yet. And with a show like this with a large budget that needs CGI, and very detailed period locations, it’s difficult to film.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Alicent and Rhae Rhae's kids being betrothed was suggested in S1 iirc. Team green rightfully shot that down. I think Vizzy T put it on the table and Alicent said fukk that. Or maybe im misremembering and that was forum shyt :jbhmm:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I googled the book and the story itself doesn’t take that long like literally two years so they could’ve speed it up

You can’t stretch it

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’m shocked those hungry people in Westeros were letting that damn dog run around unscathed. They were fighting for vegetables, and bread. Back then, they wouldn’t have hesitated to chop up that dog in the middle of the night, especially with his owner gone.

Even in medieval times, it's #Dogset & #Animals>Humans :martin:

Give it sum time. They gon gave my nicca Adam of Hull on sum Vick of ATL shyt fighting dragons internally & shyt for sport :mjpls:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn 7 projects in development now…

I know they were doing an Aegons Conquest show. I doubt they do anything on old Valyria since there doesn’t seem to be much material for that.

But like GRRM said, “I made all this shyt up…”, so somebody else can easily make up more shyt if needed. :yeshrug:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yup. This is exactly what we all were anticipating about this season lol

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nothing would of stopped silverwing from flying to kings landing earlier. Ulf or not. So that already destroys yall entire stupid point.

GRRM has established that dragons don’t just wander outside of Dragonstone without a rider. Otherwise they’d be all over the 7 kingdoms. It’s also why he has such an issue with the wild dragon in the Vale plotline.

At the end of the day, the whole Silverwing to KL plot is just bad writing. Whether Rhaenyra ordered it or not. The fact it’s so hotly debated is a testament that.

Last edited:

leoc

All Star
Daps
so how many more seasons of this? probably just one more?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Daemon was top VIP client in the whore houses in season 1

they got his pictures on the wall when you walk past the private rooms, Westeros Trick Of The Year

what do you mean Daemon wouldnt have b*stards running around :dwillhuh:

its almost a safe bet than majority of the b*stards that Big Worm, I mean Big Verm burned were Daemons b*stards

they were too old to be Aegons b*stards and King Viserys wasnt a degenerate

especially that humpty dumpty one that reached for big verm first, that definitely Daemons incest genes that fukked him up

Daemon loved whores so much he even tried to wife one :scust:

Harsh realities :wow:
Funny you say that. I just rewatched season 1 and there was a scene between him and Daemon, where Daemon said together they fukked half the whores in KL