House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
you want to know 1 thing I dont understand? Aemond gave Aegon the little ball thing back which is required to speak during the council meetings like 2 episodes ago

what was the point of that scene if Aemond still going to sit in during the council meetings, he no longer has the ball thing. Aegon has it. Which looked like aemond was dissapointed Aegon was making a recovery and basically forfeited his new found council place back to Aegon

No one notice Aemond making moves in the council room without the round table ball thing
I actually never noticed that either

Daps
That big ass slow dragon? :dead: Rhaenyra didn't even hesitate to send Silverwing cruising over Kings Landing knowing Vhagar was there. Probably told Ulf Jeff he'd be back at Dragonstone by the time that big ass blimp got in the air.
Not to mention he keeps it parked miles away in the countryside, then it has to warm up like a 1999 Ford F150

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Daemon would never... :hhh:
:dwillhuh: Daemon was top VIP client in the whore houses in season 1

they got his pictures on the wall when you walk past the private rooms, Westeros Trick Of The Year

what do you mean Daemon wouldnt have b*stards running around :dwillhuh:

its almost a safe bet than majority of the b*stards that Big Worm, I mean Big Verm burned were Daemons b*stards

they were too old to be Aegons b*stards and King Viserys wasnt a degenerate

especially that humpty dumpty one that reached for big verm first, that definitely Daemons incest genes that fukked him up

Daemon loved whores so much he even tried to wife one :scust:

Harsh realities :wow:

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

they got his pictures on the wall when you walk past the private rooms, Westeros Trick Of The Year

its almost a safe bet than majority of the b*stards that Big Worm, I mean Big Verm burned were Daemons b*stards

especially that humpty dumpty one that reached for big verm first, that definitely Daemons incest genes that fukked him up

Daemon was a 1 whore man....

And he didn't have dragon seeds....them was descendants of them other Targs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Daemon was a 1 whore man....

And he didn't have dragon seeds....them was descendants of them other Targs
Big Verm said them was bootleg dragon seeds, what other targ would of been in kings landing during the time period for that to have all them b*stards ?

you defending Daemon, its ok to like the character just know he was a trick :manny:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Clearly. Ulf was laughing and giggling, he was having the time of his life.

Unless he’s insane I doubt he would be up there playing around if he was on a mission to dodge scorpions and lure out the biggest dragon in the world on his first flight.
Out of all new riders, Ulf getting one is the only one that doesn’t feel like an addition to team Black to me.

Addam has an lotta experience at Sea.
addam-e-alyn-foto-de-capa.jpg

Hugh is a Blacksmith and still has his wife to live and fight for.
(He also punch another citizen and robbed him of his food tho) [timestamped]

Ulf has only been a drunk telling stories he didn’t even know for sure were true.
What does he really have to offer in comparison to the others?

Am I missing sumn?
because he hasn’t shown anything of value to me so far.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

They could be Viserys and Daemons older sisters children. She was exiled and became a very successful prostitute. Hugh mentioned her this episode. Daemon and Viserys are his uncles.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Out of all new riders, Ulf getting one is the only one that doesn’t feel like an addition to team Black to me.

Ulf has only been a drunk telling stories he didn’t even know for sure were true.

Am I missing sumn?

You are missing the point...depending on which way they go....he has the streets...

He is a folk hero who has been finessing for drinks. Ultimately his destiny is to he a dragon rider and bolster the people who been riding for him

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They could be Viserys and Daemons older sisters children. She was exiled and became a very successful prostitute. Hugh mentioned her this episode. Daemon and Viserys are his uncles.
yeah but Hugh was a lot older it seemed than the rest of the b*stards, which would make sense for him to be from the older sister. The first b*stard that tried to touch verm he looked way younger than hugh -- which put him in Daemons tricking days time frame

the older ones were probably jacerys and the sister (hugh, ulf age group -- cause viserys older sister alone didnt give birth to 50 or so b*stards that were bbq'd) -- lets say theyre 30-40 (dont know their actual age)

the younger ones are more than likely Daemons (lets say 15-25 age range)

and the ones with silver teeth fighting in the pits are aegons (under 10)

im just doing it off the potential time frame, unless im missing a targ in daemon/viserys age group that was in kings landing 20 years ago

Last edited:
Daps

Am I missing sumn?

When it comes to Ulf, I’m with Jace.

:hubie:

Hugh and Addam act like they have some manners, and sense.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I’m shocked those hungry people in Westeros were letting that damn dog run around unscathed. They were fighting for vegetables, and bread. Back then, they wouldn’t have hesitated to chop up that dog in the middle of the night, especially with his owner gone.
Only a member of catset would think like this
:pacspit: