House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
She said stop a needless war

Cole has been taking small castles and converting them to Aegon’s side by force. These haven’t been fight to the last man battles.

Harrenhall is the strategic winning point for both sides.

I don’t think they have had any major sea battles cause Corlys’ fleet controls the waters of King’s Landing even with Vhagar.
My point is the war has already started though or at least at this point in the season it doesn't make sense. Same thing with her talking about the song of ice and fire.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
x7usolL.gif

This big slow ass dragon will get downed quick flying over Corlys' fleet lmao.
This aint gonna be one or two scorpions throwing shots it's gonna be dozens of scorpions firing.
They say when an object gets a certain size, it looks slow, but isnt....so Idk....

My money on Vhagar

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
After discussing this on another forum I dont think Rhae sent Silverwing to KL. Silverwing most likely did that shyt on it's own. All that being an accident makes sense. In no world does it make sense for Rhae to send an inexperienced rider to KL. Too big of a risk especially with KL having scorpions. That's also why Seasmoke wasnt there, Rhae wasnt near her dragon either. If this was planned Syrax would be there and she would be on it. Ulf is also still dirty as hell from rolling through dragon piss/shyt.

Actually Rhae was by her dragon. Point still stands :yeshrug:
I think y’all are over thinking this. It was a clear show of power which is why Rhea wanted the additional riders. Silverwing flying right back to Dragonstone and Rhae being posted up with the dragons wasn’t a coincidence.

Also it’s not like Aemond/Vhagar was patrolling the skies of Kings Landing. The only threat was really the scorpions but Silverwing ain’t slow. If it wasn’t planned I’m sure Rhaenyra would have had a different demeanor all together when the camera panned to her, probably pissed/nervous because losing a dragon/rider would have defeated the point. And y’all just witnessed how she went about finding the dragon riders so I’m not sure why y’all think she wouldn’t have authorized this mission.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think y’all are over thinking this. It was a clear show of power which is why Rhea wanted the additional riders. Silverwing flying right back to Dragonstone and Rhae being posted up with the dragons wasn’t a coincidence.

Also it’s not like Aemond/Vhagar was patrolling the skies of Kings Landing. The only threat was really the scorpions but Silverwing ain’t slow. If it wasn’t planned I’m sure Rhaenyra would have had a different demeanor all together when the camera panned to her, probably pissed/nervous because losing a dragon/rider would have defeated the point. And y’all just witnessed how she went about finding the dragon riders so I’m not sure why y’all think she wouldn’t have authorized this mission.

It makes no sense to send a brand new dragon rider with minutes worth of riding experience to KL, especially over it and risk getting hit by scorpions. Especially with how much blood was spilled just to find a rider.

They have no clue what Aemond/Vhagar are up to, so he couldve been patrolling.
If this was a show of power she wouldve had Seasmoke/Baela and Jace there as well.

They just did all that for the cool shot at the end. :yeshrug:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It makes no sense to send a brand new dragon rider with minutes worth of riding experience to KL, especially over it and risk getting hit by scorpions. Especially with how much blood was spilled just to find a rider.

They have no clue what Aemond/Vhagar are up to, so he couldve been patrolling.
If this was a show of power she wouldve had Seasmoke/Baela and Jace there as well.

They just did all that for the cool shot at the end. :yeshrug:
It also makes no sense to throw 100 people in a dragon pit but that ain't stop Rhae from doing so. The intention of the ending scene was obvious. And it would have defeated the purpose sending a dragon they were already aware of. Again y'all thinking about this too hard.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It also makes no sense to throw 100 people in a dragon pit but that ain't stop Rhae from doing so. The intention of the ending scene was obvious. And it would have defeated the purpose sending a dragon they were already aware of. Again y'all thinking about this too hard.
That does make sense. You trying to find riders for your dragon in hopes that you win the war.

It doesnt make sense to send any dragon. Whether they were aware of them or not. Which is why Silverwing acted on her own.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That does make sense. You trying to find riders for your dragon in hopes that you win the war.

It doesnt make sense to send any dragon. Whether they were aware of them or not. Which is why Silverwing acted on her own.
So Silverwing conveniently flew to Kings Landing, enticed Aemond/Vhagar but didn't engage, and then flew right back to Dragonstone where Rhaenyra + additional dragons were posted up waiting, all on it's on. :dead: Ok breh you got it.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Silverwing conveniently flew to Kings Landing, enticed Aemond/Vhagar but didn't engage, and then flew right back to Dragonstone where Rhaenyra + additional dragons were posted up waiting, all on it's on. :dead: Ok breh you got it.
:yeshrug:

We will find out on Sunday. If that was some grand scheme it makes sense that they will mention it at some point. Because if the plan was to show Aemond their dragons then it worked, I guess.

If they completely dismiss it or Rhaenyra scolds Ulf for being reckless then we can assume it wasn’t intentional.

But if it was intentional Rhaenyra kinda dirty for not letting Ulf even clean the dragon shyt off his face before going on this top secret mission :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There's something I really don't understand. In the scene with Jace and Rhaenyra, Rhaenyra tells Jace that they need the dragon riders in order to have more dragons, so that war can be prevented. I thought the war had already begun by episode 3/4 :what:? Why in the penultimate episode of this season is she still talking about preventing a war that has already begun? That makes zero sense. Greens have already captured several castles, killed men pledged to her, killed someone on her council AND her biggest dragon up until then, and killed one of her sons, on top of her already trying to sue for peace with Alicent and getting rejected? That scene doesn't make sense to me.
you want to know 1 thing I dont understand? Aemond gave Aegon the little ball thing back which is required to speak during the council meetings like 2 episodes ago

what was the point of that scene if Aemond still going to sit in during the council meetings, he no longer has the ball thing. Aegon has it. Which looked like aemond was dissapointed Aegon was making a recovery and basically forfeited his new found council place back to Aegon

No one notice Aemond making moves in the council room without the round table ball thing