House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
None of this would of happened if alicent wasnt a dumb bytch and otto wasnt a backstabbing friend of viserys

So fukk green side

All that you said is just a reaction to green side fukking up

Otto was the first domino of the downfall of Westeros that hoe ass bytch
Yea. He basically started the war himself and alienated damon from viserys. Damon should have been named heir. Done with it. Until viserys found a proper wife. Otto sellin his daughter off and running back telling shyt to viserys.. Damon wasnt loyal but to pretend otto was more so is crazy.

When ottos son and alicient talk in previous ep, he talks of how he was mad otto didny take him. Otto used his daughter as meat from day 1.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
There's something I really don't understand. In the scene with Jace and Rhaenyra, Rhaenyra tells Jace that they need the dragon riders in order to have more dragons, so that war can be prevented. I thought the war had already begun by episode 3/4 :what:? Why in the penultimate episode of this season is she still talking about preventing a war that has already begun? That makes zero sense. Greens have already captured several castles, killed men pledged to her, killed someone on her council AND her biggest dragon up until then, and killed one of her sons, on top of her already trying to sue for peace with Alicent and getting rejected? That scene doesn't make sense to me.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
There's something I really don't understand. In the scene with Jace and Rhaenyra, Rhaenyra tells Jace that they need the dragon riders in order to have more dragons, so that war can be prevented. I thought the war had already begun by episode 3/4 :what:? Why in the penultimate episode of this season is she still talking about preventing a war that has already begun? That makes zero sense. Greens have already captured several castles, killed men pledged to her, killed someone on her council AND her biggest dragon up until then, and killed one of her sons, on top of her already trying to sue for peace with Alicent and getting rejected? That scene doesn't make sense to me.
Bad writing :manny: or they still tryna show Rhaenyra still wants to do right and not shed blood

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
She said stop a needless war

Cole has been taking small castles and converting them to Aegon’s side by force. These haven’t been fight to the last man battles.

Harrenhall is the strategic winning point for both sides.

I don’t think they have had any major sea battles cause Corlys’ fleet controls the waters of King’s Landing even with Vhagar.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
She said stop a needless war

Cole has been taking small castles and converting them to Aegon’s side by force. These haven’t been fight to the last man battles.

Harrenhall is the strategic winning point for both sides.

I don’t think they have had any major sea battles cause Corlys’ fleet controls the waters of King’s Landing even with Vhagar.
I'm shocked Vhagar wasn't used to attack the fleets yet.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm shocked Vhagar wasn't used to attack the fleets yet.
That big ass slow dragon? :dead: Rhaenyra didn't even hesitate to send Silverwing cruising over Kings Landing knowing Vhagar was there. Probably told Ulf Jeff he'd be back at Dragonstone by the time that big ass blimp got in the air.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably.....Aemond should find out ASAP. Scorpions was weak against Drogon
Did Drogon ever get hit though. I know his brother would tell you them shyts hurt

giphy.gif

Now imagine Vhagar slow ass up there. Everybody would be landing shots

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That big ass slow dragon? :dead: Rhaenyra didn't even hesitate to send Silverwing cruising over Kings Landing knowing Vhagar was there. Probably told Ulf Jeff he'd be back at Dragonstone by the time that big ass blimp got in the air.
After discussing this on another forum I dont think Rhae sent Silverwing to KL. Silverwing most likely did that shyt on it's own. All that being an accident makes sense. In no world does it make sense for Rhae to send an inexperienced rider to KL. Too big of a risk especially with KL having scorpions. That's also why Seasmoke wasnt there, Rhae wasnt near her dragon either. If this was planned Syrax would be there and she would be on it. Ulf is also still dirty as hell from rolling through dragon piss/shyt.

Actually Rhae was by her dragon. Point still stands :yeshrug:

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After discussing this on another forum I dont think Rhae sent Silverwing to KL. Silverwing most likely did that shyt on it's own. All that being an accident makes sense. In no world does it make sense for Rhae to send an inexperienced rider to KL. Too big of a risk especially with KL having scorpions. That's also why Seasmoke wasnt there, Rhae wasnt near her dragon either. If this was planned Syrax would be there and she would be on it. Ulf is also still dirty as hell from rolling through dragon piss/shyt.

Actually Rhae was by her dragon. Point still stands :yeshrug:
Clearly. Ulf was laughing and giggling, he was having the time of his life.

Unless he’s insane I doubt he would be up there playing around if he was on a mission to dodge scorpions and lure out the biggest dragon in the world on his first flight.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Did Drogon ever get hit though. I know his brother would tell you them shyts hurt

giphy.gif

Now imagine Vhagar slow ass up there. Everybody would be landing shots
Idk...Vhagar likes combat and doesn't dodge wrecks.... I'd take my chances with Vhagar vs Scorpions...plus Danys dragons was weak and didn't expect an armada in the ocean/sea...

Vhagar will

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Idk...Vhagar likes combat and doesn't dodge wrecks.... I'd take my chances with Vhagar vs Scorpions...plus Danys dragons was weak and didn't expect an armada in the ocean/sea...

Vhagar will
x7usolL.gif

This big slow ass dragon will get downed quick flying over Corlys' fleet lmao.
This aint gonna be one or two scorpions throwing shots it's gonna be dozens of scorpions firing.