House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
The the book Blood and Cheese kill a guard and run up in the Queen's spot the kids are awake and playing and while they all stand there in shock they make her choose. Blood threatens to rape her daughter in front of her if she screams or doesn't choose quickly. She then picks the son that ISN'T the heir, but Blood and Cheese are wise to it and Blood decapitates Jaeherys right as he stood and they pick up his head and walk out.

Mind you the daughter is like 7 and Jaeherys and Maegor (the other brother) are like 4 and 3 I think.

I’m glad they didn’t go with that.

:hubie:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This was never going to be the Red Wedding because it involved characters most people probably can't even name. The Red Wedding involved main characters that had been built up for 40 hours. It could have been more gruesome, but the red wedding was more than that.
The dialogue from the books would've gotten the point across much better. It wasn't merely how gruesome it was, it was the added dialogue and who was there when it happened that made the scene what it was. :manny:

Daps
Nikka should had beem guarding the queen instead of getting rode by a GILF
He was, but when the Queen Mother tells you to eat the cake, you eat the cake.
IMG-0754.png

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:

We byke. I vaguely know the story but when I saw the names Blood and Cheese I knew something big was about to go down

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah we really have to talk about how ridiculous it was for those two to sneak past the king and his boys then waltz into his girl’s chambers with no resistance :deadrose:

I get there is a departure from the book but that shyt was just illogical especially when you’re dealing with a duplicitous fukk like Daemon.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How do you NOT have multiple guards posted up outside your wife and kids’ room at all times off GP, let alone during a war?

Nah we really have to talk about how ridiculous it was for those two to sneak past the king and his boys then waltz into his girl’s chambers with no resistance :deadrose:

I get there is a departure from the book but that shyt was just illogical especially when you’re dealing with a duplicitous fukk like Daemon.
This episode literally
18118906.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Shout out to Bill from Warrior who made a brief appearance during the King's request scene. Almost didn't recognize him with the different hair.

I miss that show :francis: