House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ehh, show watchers literally have no attachment to these kids who just showed up this episode. They tried with bringing lil breh to the council, but I don’t think anything would’ve created more impact - shock value, maybe, but them kids are just a plot point to move us along in the war on the show
Biggest issue with the time jumps for me

Shid I legit be forgetting that Rhaenyra is a sibling to Aegon, Aemond, and the girl

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
None of the greens are but Helaena has the gift of dragon dreams so I consider her the smart one
Not in the show. I have know idea what that means :manny:

Unless you mean like Viserys and Danny did

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The book version was more impactful. The show messed that "scene" up. For those who haven't watched this episode yet, don't want to spoil. But this scene was supposed to have impact. And it didn't like the book version. They cleaned it up. Red Wedding was more impactful because they stayed true to the books(for the most part). This is why the audience is coming away from this episode like: :manny:
shyt was anticlimactic. I'm tired of people sanitizing gruesome fictional murders.....let the art showcase itself, and if it s uneasy to look at??? Guess what? It did its job.

What a waste of a shocking TV moment. They blew it. This was their "Red Wedding".

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
shyt was anticlimactic. I'm tired of people sanitizing gruesome fictional murders.....let the art showcase itself, and if it s uneasy to look at??? Guess what? It did its job.

What a waste of a shocking TV moment. They blew it. This was their "Red Wedding".
This was never going to be the Red Wedding because it involved characters most people probably can't even name. The Red Wedding involved main characters that had been built up for 40 hours. It could have been more gruesome, but the red wedding was more than that.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So last season Cole went all crazy cause he broke his vows but now has no problem fukking the queen regent? Makes no sense. And Alicent talking bout ‘we can’t do this again’. FOH, we all knew that was bullshyt
It was never about about being righteous :sas1:

It was always about Alicent wanting to live like Rhaenyra, but couldn’t bc she was gettin her coochie pounded by scabies riddled dikk from King Viserys :sas2: