House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Still waiting on these “ulf is a shady character” posters to post some scenes of ulf acting shady :sas2: its bout 3 of yall that said this :sas2: the same 3 that keep arguing he may swap to green side :sas2:

Post the scene receipts so we can see what yall allegedly see :sas2:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He was playing up that persona in front of the Riverlords.

Lil Tully knew they were going to be bytching about Daemon being a monster so he basically told Daemon to play along and let himself get humbled in front of the riverlords so they’ll give Lil Tully some respect as lord and go ahead and give Daemon their banners for the war.

That’s why when he first started shytting on Daemon in front of everyone, Daemon was like :dahell:

Then lil breh hit the do you want my men or not :mjpls:let me hoe you for a min longer and they’ll be yours:mjgrin:
River lord: “why should I listen to a BOY younger than my own son?

**5 minutes later**

River Lord: “our Lord has a point!”

:russ:

That scene was the best writing of the entire show thus far

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What?! :what: hiw did seasmoke know where to go then? Instead of circling in the air doing donuts aimlessly:what:
Wait seasmoke is laenor's cat. That means he probably knew his way home, on some "that new nicca gave me milk, and the blonde bytch said go-to dragon stone so I'm there fukk it"

Also laenor abandoned him and is limpwristed.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Still waiting on these “ulf is a shady character” posters to post some scenes of ulf acting shady :sas2: its bout 3 of yall that said this :sas2: the same 3 that keep arguing he may swap to green side :sas2:

Post the scene receipts so we can see what yall allegedly see :sas2:
Now that I think about it. One of these posts said Hugh would randomly swap to team black with no proof. shyt looking suspect now that he with team black.
4uoOED6.png

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
All the dragon fights we have seen, we haven't seen not command. Them dragons was ready to.jump Vhagar. Syrax especially.
You're making shìt up to justify thirsting another dragon fight...
Now that I think about it. One of these posts said Hugh would randomly swap to team black with no proof. shyt looking suspect now that he with team black.
4uoOED6.png
He was never actually Green in the first place

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
4uoOED6.png
Multiple actually. Especially after the baby died. Im
Like how yall think of hugh swapping to black cause a baby died :dwillhuh: cause they read spoilers or books and drop subtle hints. Just like that idiot few pages back talking “i know jaces fate” man get the fukk on