House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My death count tally from last season, updated with tonight's info
Deaths caused by Team Black
Killed innocent man to cover the death of Laenor
Killed innocent Vaemond for speaking his truth
Untold number of peasants (could be millions) killed by Rhaenys' dragon exit at the crowning
Sweet lil baby Jaehaerys beheaded

Deaths caused by Team Green
Killed Beesbury......by accident
Killed Lord Caswell
White Worm Not dead after all
Vhagar kills Arrax, and Lucerys happens to be on him

Updated death count. As you can see. Team Green managed to remove a body from their list while the bloodthirsty Team Black added more bloodshed to theirs.

:mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The book version was more impactful. The show messed that "scene" up. For those who haven't watched this episode yet, don't want to spoil. But this scene was supposed to have impact. And it didn't like the book version. They cleaned it up. Red Wedding was more impactful because they stayed true to the books(for the most part). This is why the audience is coming away from this episode like: :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The book version was more impactful. The show messed that "scene" up. For those who haven't watched this episode yet, don't want to spoil. But this scene was supposed to have impact. And it didn't like the book version. They cleaned it up. Red Wedding was more impactful because they stayed true to the books(for the most part). This is why the audience is coming away from this episode like: :manny:
You CANNOT threaten to rape children on TV :comeon:

This is not serbia :comeon:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Only ppl coming away from the episode like :manny: are book readers who are in the minority. Majority of ppl loving the episode.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Only ppl coming away from the episode like :manny: are book readers who are in the minority. Majority of ppl loving the episode.
No, I didn't mean the overall episode. It was a solid season premier. I meant that particular scene not having the impact it could've had.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just like your half stark wolfboy fukking his Targaryen Auntie and being fake honourable. "I dunn want it!" "I'm not a Stahk!!" "I don't want the throne!"
He fukked before he knew that was his aunt, her incestuous ass wanted to keep going :scust:

TardSet at it again….

Might have to go back to ChaosSet myself, rooting for this depraved family :smh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ehh, show watchers literally have no attachment to these kids who just showed up this episode. They tried with bringing lil breh to the council to make us have a moment with him, but I don’t think anything would’ve created more impact - shock value, maybe, but them kids are just a plot point to move us along in the war on the show