House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I really want to accept this but then it doesn’t make sense that Rhaenyra would have an innocent person try mounting seasmoke knowing Laenor is still alive.

We have zero reason to believe he's dead

And of course it does, You know how much fucckery/BS they would be in if Laenor came back?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Has to be bro. nikkas talking bout she giving one of the best TV performances in years and even if an article says they miss Milly they always have to preface it with praise to Emma and say she's doing perfect and how she's one of the best actresses on television in years etc etc. I been watching film my whole life and for the life of me I don't understand the hype and inability to criticize her.
the agenda and alphabet gang don't stop :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yea, people trying to write this episode off in the same vein of the dialogue-heavy plotting of GOT is tripping. the plot points and characters here are too thin for this...we've essentially been hammering home the same points for 4 episodes now, and still not one character has become more interesting or compelling (well I'll give the Larys/Aegon angle a chance, that has me intrigued). they should've stuck to making this 3 seasons, 4 or 5 is a cash grab

Silkk

Daps
yea, people trying to write this episode off in the same vein of the dialogue-heavy plotting of GOT is tripping. the plot points and characters here are too thin for this...we've essentially been hammering home the same points for 4 episodes now, and still not one character has become more interesting or compelling (well I'll give the Larys/Aegon angle a chance, that has me intrigued). they should've stuck to making this 3 seasons, 4 or 5 is a cash grab
Or just not jammed 30 years into one season

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
My fine ass queen won the war .

giphy.gif
:laff:
Is that what you call winning?
i hate to see what you call loosing
She was just a puppet with an army of eunuchs and savages at her back
She couldn't rule westeros. We needed her to fight the night king and defeat Cersei and then... bye bye

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
:laff:
Is that what you call winning?
i hate to see what you call loosing
She was just a puppet with an army of eunuchs and savages at her back
She couldn't rule westeros. We needed her to fight the night king and defeat Cersei and then... bye bye
Do you know what a puppet is? :what:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering why them two bytches were hugging for so long. shyt got real interesting.

I really want to accept this but then it doesn’t make sense that Rhaenyra would have an innocent person try mounting seasmoke knowing Laenor is still alive.

Maybe the dragon assumes he's dead.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Aegon out here being a rapist

nikkas: :russell:

Aegon out here fukkin his sister

nikkas: :russell:

Daemon out here fukkin his sister

nikkas: I mean.. :patrice::takedat::manny:

Daemon out her fukkin his mother

nikkas::patrice::takedat::manny:

Rhaenyra has a thing with another woman
nikkas: OMG, this was so unnecessary!! the gay agenda OMG:damn:

You nikkas are insufferable :scust:

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The subs for Caraxes were funny.
His dragon rider Daemon finally leaves Ripley's Haunted Mansion, and he gets excited.
Then when Daemon stops, and turns back to talk to Alys you hear Caraxes complaining in the background the entire time ("Caraxes grumbling".) Dragonbreh just wants to get the hell outta there. :pachaha:

Last edited: