House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
No spoilers but.

Of the next three battles, one had to be moved to next season because of the budget.

Two should have been happening at the same time but I don't think that's happening either

What do you mean no spoilers? This is exactly what spoilers are. I had no idea it was 3 battles left or that 2 should happen at same time

You consistently tow the line in here about this show cause you read the books

:ufdup:

@daemonova get clapped up by an "omg spoilers"head ass General:bustback:

you on thin ice.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Also. Whats with people's obsession with the actress Emma D'Arcy? Why do people act like she's above any and all criticism and she's this untouchable actress? Am I missing something? Cause when I look at anyone say they prefer Milly's portrayal the get attacked like a muthafukka. Lol.

Its cuz she geh breh, not elliot page level geh but she is probably the most talented non binary actor poppin rn

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
its interesting watching this show and seeing basically remixes of certain ideas that were explored in Game of Thrones

feels like Im starting to get better at recognizing George's style of storytelling. like the twin that was ignored bonding with a dragon is the sort of ironic twist he loves

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Its kind of funny now this ep is out that it was the cause of that random dragon rant GRRM posted on his blog, he specifically said that a Dragon would never flight to the Vale by itself.

This is not a spoiler since they changed it completely in the show but that dragon was supposed to be one of the wild ones in Dragonstone, and plenty of people died trying to bond with it.

I didn't like the change because it makes no fukking sense that there is a huge dragon in the in The Vale and no one knew about it, the Targs would had occupied the whole region until the Dragon was captured or kill.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
There's a lot to be criticial of but y'all goofy nikkas hyperfocused on that scene all because it involved a gay act.

They've clearly shown that she feels isolated. She has talked all season about how no one has faith in her and no one is supporting. Her own son not believing in her has taken her over the time in self doubt. The whore is taking advantage of her being vulnerable by pushing up on her and being the only person to show full support in her as queen. We've seen male leaders in the middle of wars still fukking whores but now that it's a woman doing it it's a problem.
This makes zero sense given the context of the show and what we have been shown this far. It's needless.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
From a pod I was listening to, There were like 40 dragonrider families in High Valariya. Targs were the lowest of them(as in they werent shyt and seen as bottom of the barrel). So maybe Corlys has some other blood in him from the other riders that he didnt know about.
When the doom or w/e happened. Targs were like the only family/dragon riders that escaped.

This could be just targ propaganda to stop other ppl from trying to ride dragons to consolidate power.
Son we need a series on old Valyria.

Daps
Also. Whats with people's obsession with the actress Emma D'Arcy? Why do people act like she's above any and all criticism and she's this untouchable actress? Am I missing something? Cause when I look at anyone say they prefer Milly's portrayal the get attacked like a muthafukka. Lol.
Millie looks like a little girl.