House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Corlys other 2 kids are PURE OLD VALYRIAN. His b*stardS came out 50/50. Genetics as you said. Simple as that.

Eh. I thought the shaving scene with Alyn was implying that he has white/silver hair. Adam having dark hair...honestly I don't understand why the show did that. It's certainly possible genetically, I just don't understand why the show went this route. Both brothers have silver/white hair in the book. I assume the writers didn't want viewers to know where the plot was going or that they have Valryian blood but...eh. Even weirder given they had no issue depicting Ulf with white hair.
tom-bennett-6682d444aa4d7.jpg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They got 2 more episodes to make this shyt interesting. Cuz you cant make the episodes longer and more boring :comeon:

Rhaenyra dykin tho' :picard:

You mean to tell me HotD
Isn’t as good a show as GoT

pretends-to-be-shocked.gif

these long ass episodes are killing me. these daemon scenes are woat. 4 straight eps of this shyt.

enough of these random characters with no name too
You other mfs gonna call them these fine posters out? Remember last week when I said GoT did this shyt better?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Eh. I thought the shaving scene with Alyn was implying that he has white/silver hair. Adam having dark hair...honestly I don't understand why the show did that. It's certainly possible genetically, I just don't understand why the show went this route. Both brothers have silver/white hair in the book. I assume the writers didn't want viewers to know where the plot was going or that they have Valryian blood but...eh. Even weirder given they had no issue depicting Ulf with white hair.
I liked it, there are plenty of Targs in the books with different colored hair including Rhaenys, the show has kind of ignored that except for the Strongs so I'm glad we got to see it with one of the Dragon seeds.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
good episode. 2nd episode in a row i didnt feel they stuck the ending like they thought they would though.

that lesbian shyt was super predictable to me though

something about earlier in the episode i literally thought to myself "these 2 boutta fukk" and sure enough :aicmon:

Daemon lost his main to his side hoe :wow: while he hallucinating about fake whores :wow: tragic :wow:

How far is driftmark from dragonstone ? Seasmoke flew all the way there to choose the b*stard son seemed kind of predictable as well

this season really only 7 episodes long ? who said that ? shyt better be 10 because it does not seem like they can fit the rest of this into 1-2 more episodes :jbhmm:

Alicent :ufdup: dumb bytch got swindled out her own spot :ufdup: back to hightower you go bytch :ufdup:

Aemond gave Aegon the lil gumball looking thing they use in the meetings back but hes still acting as king and no one seems to notice that aegon has it back and basically writing him off. I didnt get the point of that interaction.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Alyn does have silver hair, so he hides it (the cloth he wipes his blade on was also light) while his brother doesn't have to. If both of them ran around with platinum hair I'd bet folks would complain about how silly it is to believe the commoners don't know who their father is. Ulf's hair looks more like he's graying than Valyrian brilliant silver.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
From everything I read and have been told the Velaryons weren't Dragonriders in Valyria.
I guess we will need to wait until next episode to get an explanation on why the b*stard without white hair was able ride the dragon.
Jace and Rhaena theory is correct that long as you have significant targ/valeryian blood a dragon may choose you. But the dragon still has to choose you. Like Jon Snow got to ride a dragon, because he was 50% targ.

The b*stard is 50% valeryian

Not every Val or Targ gets white hair. Jon Snow didnt have white hair and he was 50% targ

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah. nikkas want to bytch about the show and hatewatch, No use in wasting energy trying to change their mind. They miserable but steady watching :yeshrug:
Nah nikka, I'll tell you what we not gon do. Y'all tried to say all I wanted was dragon fights and violence. Last week's episode was a mf dud :umad: .

They done wasted too much time on this targarycrigga hallucinating in an empty castle for it to be an 8 episode season. I'm not a hatewatcher, but I don't see myself revisiting this shyt for a very long time.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nah nikka, I'll tell you what we not gon do. Y'all tried to say all I wanted was dragon fights and violence. Last week's episode was a mf dud :umad: .

They done wasted too much time on this targarycrigga hallucinating in an empty castle for it to be an 8 episode season. I'm not a hatewatcher, but I don't see myself revisiting this shyt for a very long time.
zAJ7IRv.gif