House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that dude has white ass hair just for the fukk of it, and they keep showing a rando blacksmith for us to give a fukk about him and his sick ass kid.... last time they followed a rando blacksmith dude turned out to be Roberts b*stard.
Im with @EzekelRAGE

I think they showing blacksmith guy to show how upset the common folk are

Especially since they sent that girl there to stir up shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
looking like 3-4 seasons. As far as difficult births, was only 1 more in season 1 iirc and it wasnt grotesque at all.
The mom
Laena
& Rhaenyra

Don’t remember any others. That Rhanyra one was hard as hell to watch :huhldup:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When Helena asked Aemond if it was all worth it, I took it she was referring to his eye. They did a close up of that patched eye, which was the exchange for the dragon. The same dragon that burned his brother and put him in his regency.
You took it wrong. :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s already costing Rhaenyra a great deal, just look at the timeline..

• Daemon PURPOSELY got Jahaerys killed, to hurt Rhaenyra’s claim early in the season and played stupid about it.

• The Riverlands are essentials for Rhaenyra in the war.

• So Daemon PURPOSELY let the Blackwood’s commit war crimes

And as a result,
the River Lords upset with Rhaenyra by way of Daemon.

All to make Rhaenyra weaker and more likely to dependent on him.

Daemon is piece of shyt.

The problem with the Blackwoods was that those dumb ass nikkas flew Targ banners while they did the shyt. That’s why Daemon had that look of-

tJaBJjl.gif

when the River Lords mentioned his banners and he explicitly told dude the crown can’t be seen getting its hands dirty. So while it was his command, he didn’t do it with the intention of slighting Rhae.

Everything about his story at Harrenhal is to highlight that selfish pride, his brutality and lack of empathy. He isn’t doing things to spite her, he’s doing things with no regard of her. It’s his indifference to anyone and everyone that makes him who he is and why he isn’t where he wants to be. Not specifically to fukk her over.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
When Helena asked Aemond if it was all worth it, I took it she was referring to his eye. They did a close up of that patched eye, which was the exchange for the dragon. The same dragon that burned his brother and put him in his regency.

You took it wrong. :mjlol:
Right? Wasn’t she asking if burning her hubby to a crisp was worth it?

Silkk

Daps
What a great fuccking video

I had no idea that Vhagar belonged to Daemon's dad and Maelys to his mom meaning the dragons grew up together. They really have done a bad job with exposition unlike the original.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I had no idea that Vhagar belonged to Daemon's dad and Maelys to his mom meaning the dragons grew up together. They really have done a bad job with exposition unlike the original.

They mentioned both of these things but it was just in passing. Rhae just told Baela about Daemon being mad that Meleys didn’t let him mount her but allowed Rhaeneys.

Silkk

Daps
They mentioned both of these things but it was just in passing. Rhae just told Baela about Daemon being mad that Meleys didn’t let him mount her but allowed Rhaeneys.
Yeah that should have been told long ago. Would’ve added more to the random scene of Daemon/Laena riding their dragons to pentos.

But honestly they’ve done a terrible job showing how anyone got their dragon aside from Aemond.

Laena/Vhagar
Aegon/Sunfyre
Halaena and her dragon who I only even remember seeing maybe twice.
Etc.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Aside from the Queen that never was and Aenond for fukkery purposes plus Rhaenyra she's probably my favorite character this season. Daemons daughters are creeping up if they can get more involvement in the plot.
What I love about that moment between them.
Is that Masaria dropped a gem on Rhaenyra to focus on a power most ignore and don’t understand deeply, the power of politics.

See, most ppl focus on the dragons,
the swordsmen and whatnot, because it’s a physical violence.
It’s easy to recognize a threat when someone is physically strong.

So characters like Mysaria, Larys and Varys get overlooked because they don’t fight physically.

But the real powerplays and most of the serious violence that occurs,
are manifestations of non-physical events.

To the discontented, rumors are feed..

- Mysaria

When one is never invited to speak, one learns instead to observe..

- Larys

The truth does not matter, only perception..

- King Viserys

Power, is where men BELIEVE if lies..

- Varys

Chaos, is a ladder..

- Littlefinger
Them bars right there?! :wow::wow::wow:

Are the deepest quotables about the real overarching game at play, the game of politics.

Last edited:

EastByrd

Pro
Daps

GRRM said he suggested the showrunners start the series with Jaehaerys and his sons Aemon and Baelon (Rhaenys dad and Viserys/Daemon's dad) for the first season and push what we're getting now into later seasons. I could see why he wanted it like that tbh.