House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
GRRM said he suggested the showrunners start the series with Jaehaerys and his sons Aemon and Baelon (Rhaenys dad and Viserys/Daemon's dad) for the first season and push what we're getting now into later seasons. I could see why he wanted it like that tbh.
Yeah......I honestly just don't understand the rushing when this series prints money hand over fist. This shyt could easily go 10 seasons, Especially with them only doing 7-8 episodes for two and three.

At least we know the idiots from GOT S8 rushed it to supposedly go do Star Wars. I know HBO has Dunc & Egg coming but it takes like two years between seasons it seems like now for whatever reason. Could have alternated them annually, Don't believe it's the same showrunners or anything.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
You took it wrong. :mjlol:

Right? Wasn’t she asking if burning her hubby to a crisp was worth it?
Man I be getting into these shows. Sometimes directors will do things with the cameras to provide subtext. Of course she was asking if bur ing him was worth it, but it's all connected to his eye. I could be reading way too deep into it :yeshrug:. You should read my predictions in the true detective season 3 thread :laff: :laff:

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Yeah......I honestly just don't understand the rushing when this series prints money hand over fist. This shyt could easily go 10 seasons, Especially with them only doing 7-8 episodes for two and three.

At least we know the idiots from GOT S8 rushed it to supposedly go do Star Wars. I know HBO has Dunc & Egg coming but it takes like two years between seasons it seems like now for whatever reason. Could have alternated them annually, Don't believe it's the same showrunners or anything.
100%, they should have extended it to cover a greater chunk of Targaryen history. Lots of material they could have covered

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Peep how Ser Simon Strong never looked DIRECTLY at Alys and interacted with her :jbhmm:

He just looked at the direction where Alys is SUPPOSED to be, AFTER she walked passed by him :jbhmm:
And she just disappeared after walking passed him :jbhmm:

I really have the strong impression that only Daemon sees Alys and that Simon Strong thinks Daemon is being weird for “talking to himself” and shyt.

It would make sense that Alys Rivers can see right through Daemon and knows what’s goin on in all of their dialogues,
bc she could be a part of Daemon’s conscious and/or a ghost.

I mean the way she's moving is a dead giveaway she's not alive/normal whatever the fukk you want to call it

She's swaying back n forth like a ghost

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Peep how Ser Simon Strong never looked DIRECTLY at Alys and interacted with her :jbhmm:

He just looked at the direction where Alys is SUPPOSED to be, AFTER she walked passed by him :jbhmm:
And she just disappeared after walking passed him :jbhmm:

I really have the strong impression that only Daemon sees Alys and that Simon Strong thinks Daemon is being weird for “talking to himself” and shyt.

It would make sense that Alys Rivers can see right through Daemon and knows what’s goin on in all of their dialogues,
bc she could be a part of Daemon’s conscious and/or a ghost.

Man he literally stared that bytch down :dead:

She is likely the same type of witch as Melysandra. She was able to disappear and all kind of shyt too.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Didn't they end up getting fired from star wars like right after they tanked season 8 of GOT?

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
GRRM said he suggested the showrunners start the series with Jaehaerys and his sons Aemon and Baelon (Rhaenys dad and Viserys/Daemon's dad) for the first season and push what we're getting now into later seasons. I could see why he wanted it like that tbh.

We wouldve seen Balerion da gawd if they did that timeline too :wow: