House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReasonableMatic

Daps
1. Alys Rivers could be one of those witches that gets Daemon into their religion and lose his sanity becoming an extremist.

2. What if she’s a skin changer?
(She said she’s “called Alys”, not that it’s her name…)

3. Or what if she ain’t even real?
(I don’t remember anyone interacting with her but Daemon)

Peep how Ser Simon Strong never looked DIRECTLY at Alys and interacted with her :jbhmm:

He just looked at the direction where Alys is SUPPOSED to be, AFTER she walked passed by him :jbhmm:
And she just disappeared after walking passed him :jbhmm:

I really have the strong impression that only Daemon sees Alys and that Simon Strong thinks Daemon is being weird for “talking to himself” and shyt.

It would make sense that Alys Rivers can see right through Daemon and knows what’s goin on in all of their dialogues,
bc she could be a part of Daemon’s conscious and/or a ghost.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Peep how Ser Simon Strong never looked DIRECTLY at Alys and interacted with her :jbhmm:

He just looked at the direction where Alys is SUPPOSED to be, AFTER she walked passed by him :jbhmm:

I really have the strong impression that only Daemon sees Alys and that Simon Strong thinks Daemon is being weird for “talking to himself” and shyt.

It would make sense that Alys Rivers can see right through Daemon and knows what’s goin on in all of their dialogues,

I took it that Simon did see her but didn't know who she was, which is weird since she was there from the very beginning when he gets to Harrenhal. I think she appears mostly to Daemon but isn't seen by everyone else most of the time.

Edit: now that I watch the video again, he didn't look at her at all. He looked at something else to his right. Damn at first I thought he looked at her but the camera plays a trick like he was. She's definitely not seen by anybody else.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

bytch is a ghost. :manny:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
When Helena asked Aemond if it was all worth it, I took it she was referring to his eye. They did a close up of that patched eye, which was the exchange for the dragon. The same dragon that burned his brother and put him in his regency.