House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I disagree with Ed. I think they showing the blacksmith as a peek into how the civilians are affected in all of this.
There has been no hints or anything that the blacksmith has targaryen blood :yeshrug:
that dude has white ass hair just for the fukk of it, and they keep showing a rando blacksmith for us to give a fukk about him and his sick ass kid.... last time they followed a rando blacksmith dude turned out to be Roberts b*stard.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
that dude has white ass hair just for the fukk of it, and they keep showing a rando blacksmith for us to give a fukk about him and his sick ass kid.... last time they followed a rando blacksmith dude turned out to be Roberts b*stard.
Or they showing us the blacksmith to 1. Give use a glimpse into the commonfolk's life under KL/blockade and 2. His talents are important to the war, like Aegon said.
I just dont believe he a secret Targ/dragonrider.

Time will tell if yall right or not though :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
To the discontented, rumors are feed..

- Mysaria to Rhaenyra
They spittin 5 Mic quotables all throughout the show :wow:
Aside from the Queen that never was and Aenond for fukkery purposes plus Rhaenyra she's probably my favorite character this season. Daemons daughters are creeping up if they can get more involvement in the plot.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I was thinking the same shyt. Daemon is on his fukk crigga shyt and it might cost Rhaenyra a great deal
It’s already costing Rhaenyra a great deal, just look at the timeline..

• Daemon PURPOSELY got Jahaerys killed, to hurt Rhaenyra’s claim early in the season and played stupid about it.

• The Riverlands are essentials for Rhaenyra in the war.

• So Daemon PURPOSELY let the Blackwood’s commit war crimes

And as a result,
the River Lords upset with Rhaenyra by way of Daemon.

All to make Rhaenyra weaker and more likely to dependent on him.

Daemon is piece of shyt.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Or they showing us the blacksmith to 1. Give use a glimpse into the commonfolk's life under KL/blockade and 2. His talents are important to the war, like Aegon said.
I just dont believe he a secret Targ/dragonrider.

Time will tell if yall right or not though :yeshrug:
Hugh the Blacksmith has to be an important character,
the writing clearly confirms it imo.

• The scene showing Aegon knowing and acknowledging the importance of the Blacksmith and promising to pay him in advance

• The scene with his daughter being sick.
kieran-bew-ellora-torchia-6682db3a5323d.jpg

• The scene this episode when his girl was begging
Hugh to get it together and stop waitin.
hugh-s-wife-in-house-of-the-dragon.jpg

• the scene this episode when the gate closed as they were trying to leave King’s Landing while he held his sick daughter
296813.jpg

They set it up perfectly for Hugh to jump ship for the sake of his family if he’s not paid for his Blacksmith work as promised.

These can not be coincidences in writing and visual language imo.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Crazy, watched AGoTs 5x from begin to end, quit this series after maybe 2-3 episodes in season 1 (HoD) for the grotesque birth scenes ( heard there more after I stopped watching )

I expect to watch this someday though, what I want to know from u all is what the consensus on how many seasons they will produce?

Btw, have two kids, was not down on the business end of even 1 being born so not watching this in some show :huhldup:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Crazy, watched AGoTs 5x from begin to end, quit this series after maybe 2-3 episodes in season 1 (HoD) for the grotesque birth scenes ( heard there more after I stopped watching )

I expect to watch this someday though, what I want to know from u all is what the consensus on how many seasons they will produce?

Btw, have two kids, was not down on the business end of even 1 being born so not watching this in some show :huhldup:
looking like 3-4 seasons. As far as difficult births, was only 1 more in season 1 iirc and it wasnt grotesque at all.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daemon kinda a hoe at the end of the day. This dude like the worst MF to have on your side.

They need to kill him but at the same time they need his dragon.

Habitual line stepper and stays putting Rhaenyra in bad spots. Should have sent his ass on that dummy mission against Vhagar and spared Rhaenys