House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1. Wtf are you even saying here?
2. These incestuous criggas are bad at plotting wars, cept apparently aemond
3. I didn't say Daemon was sent there, I said she could've sent that nikka to fetch him sooner considering they knew rhae and melys weren't capable of killing Vhagar
4. nikka they already KNEW melys couldn't take Vhagar alone. You just gonna erase a whole exchange betwixt rhae and daemon???

Now I see why Targset got washed. These inbred motherfukkers have no tactical ability

1. I'm saying you clearly have no taste for plot/character development.

2. That's the point, one you wouldn't have context for if it wasn't for episodes like this last one. Hell, Rhaynera SAYS it. Ain't none of them been in war before. Everyone's fukking new at it.

3. They didn't know Vhagar would be there, and even still Melys was their best chance at beating her...that's why Melys was sent and not Moondancer.

4. That's how they FELT it's not a tactical surety. As we've seen, experienced riders can do damage. Rhae went out there and emasculated Aegon/Sunfyre. They also admitted Melys was quicker. And that was how Vhagar could be beaten.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
1. I'm saying you clearly have no taste for plot/character development.

2. That's the point, one you wouldn't have context for if it wasn't for episodes like this last one. Hell, Rhaynera SAYS it. Ain't none of them been in war before. Everyone's fukking new at it.

3. They didn't know Vhagar would be there, and even still Melys was their best chance at beating her...that's why Melys was sent and not Moondancer.

4. That's how they FELT it's not a tactical surety. As we've seen, experienced riders can do damage. Rhae went out there and emasculated Aegon/Sunfyre. They also admitted Melys was quicker. And that was how Vhagar could be beaten.
Thats not true though. The War for the Stepstones lasted for years.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:unimpressed:We ain’t need a whole season for that bullshyt
If I gotta see this mf go down on his mother one more fukking time esp after last season he fukked his barely legal niece
full

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Daemon eating his mother out. Lord have mercy! :picard: (but I think it might have really been the witch).

That one mouthy member of Rhaenyra's council. :mjlol:

Take your place on your throne, Aemond! :blessed:

Rhaenyra and Jace on the hunt for Targaryen b*stards. They must be truly desperate.
ill-kill-every-targaryen-i-get-my-hands-on-5cx.jpg

Its the only moral thing to do

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Thats not true though. The War for the Stepstones lasted for years.

That was an insurgency. Not a war. And it was mostly handled by the Valaryons. The entire realm was not affected by that series of battles. Entire councils didn't convene for the sole purpose of said battles, the smallfolk weren't being slaughtered en masse. In terms of experience, only Daemon, Corlys and a select few others have the experience needed to be true wartime commanders.

Everyone else is just testing theory (or was until the Green's started marching.)

Silkk

Daps
That was an insurgency. Not a war. And it was mostly handled by the Valaryons. The entire realm was not affected by that series of battles. Entire councils didn't convene for the sole purpose of said battles, the smallfolk weren't being slaughtered en masse. In terms of experience, only Daemon, Corlys and a select few others have the experience needed to be true wartime commanders.

Everyone else is just testing theory (or was until the Green's started marching.)
Why nikkas on here just can’t ever admit they wrong :mindblown:

It’s literally called “War for the Stepstones” :what:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Why nikkas on here just can’t ever admit they wrong :mindblown:

It’s literally called “War for the Stepstones” :what:

Look at the belligerents my man. ONLY Daemon and the Velaryons. Meaning, my point of literally NO ONE but those two having command experience stands. Sure.. it's a "war". But not one that ANY of the other commanders and council people had ANY experience in...which was my MAIN point.

Silkk

Daps
Look at the belligerents my man. ONLY Daemon and the Velaryons. Meaning, my point of literally NO ONE but those two having command experience stands. Sure.. it's a "war". But not one that ANY of the other commanders and council people had ANY experience in...which was my MAIN point.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aegon got fried up now he looks just as fukked up as his daddy :huhldup:

Daemon just needs to go home and be a family man, what kind of dreams is he having :scust:

Rhaenyra wishes Balerion was still around :lupe:

Props to Jacaerys stepping up :camby:

Alicent got discarded with the quickness :russ:

Getting rando's to ride dragons sounds like a plan that will go left quickly :mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daemon eating his mother out. Lord have mercy! :picard: (but I think it might have really been the witch).

That one mouthy member of Rhaenyra's council. :mjlol:

Take your place on your throne, Aemond! :blessed:

Rhaenyra and Jace on the hunt for Targaryen b*stards. They must be truly desperate.

I saw that scene and thought i heard it wrong. Daemon a 69 gawd

:hhh: