House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Mysaria was the MVP this episode.

She pulled Rhaenyra to the side and put her on game explaining the intrinsic value of the ignored common folk under the Greens that are hungry, restless and would see Meleys dead as a bad omen to take advantage of.

Basically gave the Blacks a valuable Trojan Horse and direct access to cause damage to the Greens from within.

I repeat..

The sharp mind can be much deadlier than the sword.
A good secret can be worth more than gold.

Ppl are hyperfocusing on swordsmen and dragons,
ignoring all the power players that use the sharp mind and whispers to get shyt done..

Mysaria started out as an enslaved woman with nothing..
(hence the scar around her neck)

She climbed the ladder all the way up to the elite for a reason..

This episode was NOT filler, politics is the real game..

She be spitting. Thank fukk they cut down on that garbage accent she had last season so now we can actually understand her :pachaha:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
This episode was slower but it didnt feel like filler to me

are people just saying that because they arent that attached to the characters? like this doesn't seem an ep that would have been out of place in game of thrones, unless im misremembering how hard season 1-4 went

I think for me is that these actors do not have the "IT" factor for the franchise besides King Viserys.

I get more excited about seeing the dragons than their dialogues or whatever plot is happening.

they are so bland...like they are not really feeling the characters they are playing...thats just my pov and is a hard watch.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Also, aren't suppose to know Valyrian in order to speak/command the dragons?

how watered down targs are supposed to get a rosetta stone crash course on valyrian? :gucci:

can someone explain how they are going to get around that?
No idea. Poor Sunfyre also had no idea wtf Aegon was saying :laff: but also :mjcry: to the singing Dragon homie.

Council scene was hilarious.
Aegon: I can have to........... make a............. war? :dwillhuh:

Aemond: :jbhmm: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Stop watching:yeshrug:
Don't be a bytch, I see shyt thru to the end. Same with the og, ppl hated seasons 7 and 8 but still stuck round.........and we talk shyt here on this very board to this day nicca

to-this-day-till-this-day.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That doesnt even make sense. How would Rhea/melyes still be around? Rhaenyra was gone so she couldnt send anyone to daemon. When she got back shyt was already in motion with Cole goin to rook's rest. That needed a response right then. So it was impossible to send him sooner. I also think it was lowkey to get this nikka off the council like he initially thought. If she fears Daemon is gonna turn on her, why would she send/trust the dude that doesnt like her to him. :yeshrug:

Jace got the Tully/Frey to bend the knee and control of the twins.
Seems aegon is worse than Vizzy T status
Aemond got made King regent
We see Cole is backing Aemond - We ddint know how that would go with how last episode ended
We see the people in king's landing are trying to fly the captial
Daemon seems to have solved the bracken/blackwood issue or made it worse. Either way it was progress there.
Daemon makes his plan clear that he wants the power for himself for the most part. Prior to this episode he was being coy.
Daemon is showing why he is unfit to rule. he cant even handle small shyt like bracken/blackwood politically, no way can he run a kingdom.
Looks like Rhae/Jace working on something to get more dragon riders.
Myaria got some shyt goin on with the bar maid.

Like I said earlier or in one of these thread. Yall nikka dont know what filler is. Filler means no real plot advancement at all. That's why it's called filler, it's just to fill the time. Yall think shyt was slow or yall didnt like how the plot played out, thats another story. But you cant say nothing happened.

ehh, season 1 had like 2 time skips :yeshrug:
Don't forget Corlys becoming Hand and the White Worm's new ploy to get some political warfare popping in Kings Landing.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That season jumped through three timelines, that was the exception. Anyone calling tonight filler is just one of those unruly brehs that wants fire & blood every week :russ:
That's not even close to what I'm saying. HotD just sucks at building up to things, unlike the first 6 seasons of GOT

@EzekelRAGE. They got a weird way of showing Daemon in his feelings hiding out in a haunted castle trying to stake a claim.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Also, aren't suppose to know Valyrian in order to speak/command the dragons?

how watered down targs are supposed to get a rosetta stone crash course on valyrian? :gucci:

can someone explain how they are going to get around that?
Aegon was 100% and was only capable of Valyrian ebonics and he had no problems. I think the Diaspora will be alright. :deadrose: