House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
MF talking about nothing happened during the time jump but I legit don’t recall not one scene of Viserys interacting with his other daughter :russ:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

This is your QUEEN we're referring to :ufdup:

But nah, there really isn't too much of note that happened that they didn't show in the 1st season. That nicca Viserys reign was half peaceful, half mid.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
You KoonCels are something else :what:

Baela knows NOTHING of the Sea, because she’s a dragon rider.
So she wisely told Corlys, who’s a master of the Sea..

“I’m of Fire & Blood,
Driftmark must pass to someone of Salt & Sea..”

- Baela

Yet you KoonCels flip THAT to imply Baela was bein condescending/disrespectful and needs to be disowned :what:

You LOST NIKKAS are insufferable :scust:

:mjtf:
full.gif

I catch you talking greazy again, lil nikka, and I'm chopping your fukking dread top

7b4b08c9ce592b68c412ac61e69efe06cf0690cb.gifv

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Or her and Aegon/Aemond’s dynamic and if thats the real reason why Aemond hates Aegon.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
MF talking about nothing happened during the time jump but I legit don’t recall not one scene of Viserys interacting with his other daughter :russ:

That's cuz that's how that shyt was low-key fr :dahell:

Silkk

Daps
This is your QUEEN we're referring to :ufdup:

But nah, there really isn't too much of note that happened that they didn't show in the 1st season. That nicca Viserys reign was half peaceful, half mid.
There was a TON of shyt they didn’t show.

Would love if they actually gave us more screen time for the Blackwoods & their feuding house.

They’ve skipped over EVERY hand to hand combat battle aside from Daemon at the stepstones.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Or her and Aegon/Aemond’s dynamic and if thats the real reason why Aemond hates Aegon.

He hates that nicca cuz he's a joke & ain't fit to be a soldier, let alone a king. Mf is juvenile, spoiled, entitled, lack street smarts & a habitual liar too
13637-9489ead42b8c489aa962e6edb630b7c6.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Would love if they actually gave us more screen time for the Blackwoods & their feuding house.

They’ve skipped over EVERY hand to hand combat battle aside from Daemon at the stepstones.

Now, screentime for the other houses & Lords, I agree. They need(Ed) to beef that up exponentially. I'm mad that we just now low-key gettin' to the Al mf she sent off to go see Daemon for the dummy mission to get him away from her council.

Silkk

Daps
He hates that nicca cuz he's a joke & ain't fit to be a soldier, let alone a king. Mf is juvenile, spoiled, entitled, lack street smarts & a habitual liar too
13637-9489ead42b8c489aa962e6edb630b7c6.jpg
Lol he’s still his brother and he still loved him up until recently. Aemond was a kind compassionate kid which we saw at Laena’s funeral, His character development was rushed and we never saw why he really became what he is now aside from overcompensating.

Aegon was the one that took him down to the brothels and made him start fukking whores at a young age. Im sure that effected him.

He also seemed to hint that he wanted to marry his sister when they were young, And we never saw anything else of it again.

In fact, This last episode might be the only time I even recall them two MFs speaking this whole series :dahell:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

ok...then imma just gonna have to bend the knee and read the book :francis:

even though ive been boycotting GRRM for years cause he wont finish ASOIF

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also, aren't suppose to know Valyrian in order to speak/command the dragons?

how watered down targs are supposed to get a rosetta stone crash course on valyrian? :gucci:

can someone explain how they are going to get around that?
I was listening to a pod that sorta explained it. They said the only speaking Valyrian shyt may have been targaryen propaganda to stop other ppl from approaching dragons. And said the old valaryian trainers probably only spoke valaryian to them, but who is to say dragons cant be taught in other languages? They used dogs as an example ppl training their dogs german commands. That doesnt stop them from learning commands in another language. All someone has to do is train them in it.

They said Vhagar listens/only follows high valariyan because he was old enough to be taught by the valarian trainers. They said the younger dragons, especially the ones like sunfyre that hatched/grew up with the children could have also been taught english commands.

Let's behonest, you not having full blown convos with dragons. We see Aegon doesnt really know the language himself. So you only need to know a handful of valyrian commands. Especially since it seems like the dragon and rider are linked mentally as well.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I was listening to a pod that sorta explained it. They said the only speaking Valyrian shyt may have been targaryen propaganda to stop other ppl from approaching dragons. And said the old valaryian trainers probably only spoke valaryian to them, but who is to say dragons cant be taught in other languages? They used dogs as an example ppl training their dogs german commands. That doesnt stop them from learning commands in another language. All someone has to do is train them in it.

They said Vhagar listens/only follows high valariyan because he was old enough to be taught by the valarian trainers. They said the younger dragons, especially the ones like sunfyre that hatched/grew up with the children could have also been taught english commands.

Let's behonest, you not having full blown convos with dragons. We see Aegon doesnt really know the language himself. So you only need to know a handful of valyrian commands. Especially since it seems like the dragon and rider are linked mentally as well.

thats true...and we saw Jon Snow riding a dragon so is not a far fetched idea