House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The blacksmith is going to be a targ probably..Didn’t someone claim to be a b*stard during the baby killing episode or was that the blacksmith ? Can’t remember

This is going to lead to a Frey x Daemon fight for that leaky ass castle…

If those random riverland lords not rockin with Daemon does that mean they on Alicents side now? Or they just neutral ? If they switched sides they gonna be on the Starks head when they pass through .

This wasn’t filler at all..glad they ain’t go with wild violence back to back .

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That season jumped through three timelines, that was the exception. Anyone calling tonight filler is just one of those unruly brehs that wants fire & blood every week :russ:
Whats wrong with blood every week?
giphy.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If those random riverland lords not rockin with Daemon does that mean they on Alicents side now? Or they just neutral ?
Technically they are all vassals of Lord Grover Tully, so they are supposed to support whoever their Lord Tully supports. But they been saying the last few eps that Grover Tully is :flabbynsick: and hasn't declared for anyone, so all of his bannerman are supposed to remain neutral until he does.

But the Brackens, Blackwoods, and Freys have all declared without his leave to do so. Who knows what those other Riverlords are going to do.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why would they rush season 1 and take their sweet time with this one? Makes no sense
Season 1 spanned 20 years and they were only given ten episodes to cover it (they wanted 12 iirc). But nothing of note happened for years at a time during that time period. If people are complaining about this episode being filler, they would have been crying their eyes out at "nothing happening" for episode upon episode of feasts and balls if they actually decided to slow the season down and not do time jumps.

Did they just pull two large dragons out their ass?

No, they've mentioned the unclaimed dragons on Dragonstone before and even showed Vermithor in the finale last season when Daemon went into the cave.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"I am blood and fire. Driftmark must pass to salt and sea."

The :mjpls: was dripping off Baela in that scene with Grandpa Brehlaryon. Fuck making her your heir. You need to disown this jemima
You KoonCels are something else :what:

Baela knows NOTHING of the Sea, because she’s a dragon rider.
So she wisely told Corlys, who’s a master of the Sea..

“I’m of Fire & Blood,
Driftmark must pass to someone of Salt & Sea..”

- Baela

Yet you KoonCels flip THAT to imply Baela was bein condescending/disrespectful and needs to be disowned :what:

You LOST NIKKAS are insufferable :scust:

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
shyt was filled, nothing happened except trash plotting. She sent a nicca to harrenhal when she could've sent him sooner to fetch bytch ass daemon. Maybe real rhae and melys would still be around
Nikka go watch something else if you thought this was filler.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
This episode was slower but it didnt feel like filler to me

are people just saying that because they arent that attached to the characters? like this doesn't seem an ep that would have been out of place in game of thrones, unless im misremembering how hard season 1-4 went

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This episode was slower but it didnt feel like filler to me

are people just saying that because they arent that attached to the characters? like this doesn't seem an ep that would have been out of place in game of thrones, unless im misremembering how hard season 1-4 went
Some People like to say an episode is filler/weak after an episode containing a lot of Acton and fighting and dragons gettin'busy.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Mysaria was the MVP this episode.

She pulled Rhaenyra to the side and put her on game explaining the intrinsic value of the ignored common folk under the Greens that are hungry, restless and would see Meleys dead as a bad omen to take advantage of.

She basically gave the Blacks a valuable Trojan Horse and direct access to cause damage to the Greens from within.

I repeat..

The sharp mind can be much deadlier than the sword.
A good secret can be worth more than gold.

I saw Larys as a threat from a mile away.

He was gettin ALL the tea sitting among the powerful elite women because they didn’t see him as a threat bein disabled.

larys-ladies-tent.jpg

d2a60ce71e6070ec7877047ab51bddf24dfdf2fe.gif

This is no different than Lord Varys having all the tea in Game of Thrones because he wasn’t seen as a threat bein a Eunuch
Varys-Conleth_Hill.jpg

The sharp mind can be much deadlier than the sword.
A good secret can be worth more than gold.
Ppl are hyperfocusing on swordsmen and dragons,
ignoring all the power players that use the sharp mind and whispers to get shyt done..

Mysaria started out as an enslaved woman with nothing..
(hence the scar around her neck)
did-anyone-else-notice-the-scar-on-mysarias-neck-v0-f0wurvdczrdb1.jpg

carb6ok2rprc1.jpeg

She climbed the ladder all the way up to the elite for a reason..

This episode was NOT filler, politics is the real game..

Last edited: